Week 10

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by alemic, Nov 21, 2010.

1. alemic

alemic Walk On

All summaries go here.

2. alemic

alemic Walk On

Sigh I had a hell of a game against Kansas won in the final minute but once again the PS3 freezes.

I havent had a single issue until this past week where ive had 5 games now freeze on me. Its not just this dynasty its all of them anybody have any clue whats causing this?

3. runwhileucan

runwhileucan Walk On

I had some trouble early with my ps3 but I played as good a game as I could until the 4th. All Air Force's scores were off of broken taclkes. NO Army players can tackle. I mean nobody. Then the picks were off of drops from the receivers. Final score 51-20

4. titangator

titangator Walk On

@alemic

try cleaning your disc really well alemic... like google soem of the best ways to clean it or something....

do you know how to take the ps3 apart and clean your lens? i think you can buy a disc that you can put in your playstation and it cleans it?

5. axspecialk

axspecialk Walk On

Utah State took on its first user in Coach Red Wings of San Jose State in what would be a critical game for the wac conference.. Coach Santana decided to start the hot and cold Parks but told him early that if he turned the ball over he would see the bench so fast it would make his head spin..but he comes out and is feeling good at home and goes to work carving up the San Jose defense efficently.. 15-18 270 4tds NO INTS!!! but he wasnt done ther he also carried the ball 11 times for 86 yards..he had help in the run gamed tho star hb returning from injury.. Turbin had 12 carries for 107 and a td.. the defense did well to stop the san jose tripple option all game playing very disciplined football all game which is the key to stopping the tripple option.. The aggies have 2 more major test to win the wac in boise state and the big game up next vs Idaho next week.. a solid win today tho 35 to 14 Utah State!

6. rice4114

rice4114 Walk On

Bye week for us. Next week we get back on track with a new OC and a new style to Aztec football. The NCAAs came down hard last week on SDSU and we will see how they respond the rest of the year. Starting HB Hillman is up to the task of leading a more balanced attack and the defense is ready to step up to put us in a position to be competitive. Heres to hoping for a good winning streak and a bowl game.

7. redwings8831

redwings8831 Walk On

Well, I fumbled at the 3 and was stopped on 4th down at the 1, so it could've been much closer.

8. whales30

whales30 Walk On

Idaho 24 - Nevada 55
    This was awful. I forced them to a three-and-out on the first series so they are punting to me. I have plenty of room to return it but they hit me, not hard but hit me and my puntreturner fumbles and they scoop it up and score. That was the game. Nevada never looked back after that. The only bright spot was Idaho had WR Armauni Johnson step up and catch 5 balls for 179 yards and 1 touchdown. Hopefully someone will step up in the locker room like Tim Tebow haha. Sorry @alemic for letting you down lol.​

Orelse at the podium.​

9. whales30

whales30 Walk On

I am really hoping to compete with you in this game. As long as i don't play the was I did in this game against Nevada it should be a good game but tough for me to win.

10. alemic

alemic Walk On

No lol of course I don't lol I will try cleaning the disk though.

Utah State still undefeated huh, nice win man. Whales good luck in that game lol.

11. alemic

alemic Walk On

Indiana rebounds against Kansas​
    Darius Willis carried the team again with 40 carries on the day. After last week's performance against Texas coach Alemic didn't want to put the ball in the air much against Kansas trying to get the running game going again. The defense stepped up only giving one touchdown the entire game while the offense found the endzone 3 times on the ground. Pretty boring game to be honest.​
    Key Stats​
    Passing​
    Dusty Kiel 3-5 48 yards 0 TD 0 INT​
    Rushing​
    Darius Willis 40 attempts 179 yards 2 TD​

12. titangator

titangator Walk On

only 5 passes? lol

13. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

:eek::eek:and he said he wanted balance in our league.....[​IMG][​IMG]

lol jk:D:D

14. alemic

alemic Walk On

lol i will never pass again with dusty kiel. you heard it here. and if any of you want to ice your QB for the season be my guest :D

15. runwhileucan

runwhileucan Walk On

And then mark my words your RB will get hurt and you'll be fucked.

16. alemic

alemic Walk On

When my HB goes down will be the day the moon falls on his head. He is invincible just wait til we head over to New York to take on those "military boys"

17. runwhileucan

runwhileucan Walk On

I'll be taking cheap shots on him.

18. grat23

grat23 Walk On

Tulane 30
    ECU 24
    By defeating ECU, Tulane clinched the Conference USA West division. The Green Wave however had to come from behind to do it. ECU took a 10-0 lead in the second quarter. Tulane then scored 30 consecutive points to win 30-24. WR Devin Figarost starting for the time this season in place of the ineffective WR Joe Kemp had a career day with 6 catches 93 yards and 1 Td.

19. titangator

titangator Walk On

How did the heisman hopeful perform?

20. titangator

titangator Walk On

MTSU THOROUGHLY Embarrassed at home, again
    MTSU lost their second home game in a row by a double digit margin, this time to the FIU Panthers 42-14. "Changes will be made," is all Coach Hickerson had to say following the loss. A team that had such high expectations coming into the season is now fighting for their bowl life as this loss drops them to 3-5 on the season. The team is CLEARLY missing starting quarterback Logan Kilgore who was injured in week 1 of the season and has not played since. His return is up in the air for next week, but said he should definitely be back in two weeks to face UL Monroe. He would be welcomed back as soon as possible as junior Jeff Murphy and freshman Gordon Archie have struggled mightily throughout the year. These struggles went center stage against FIU however, as the two combined for 5 interceptions and 1 fumble. Three of these resulted in returns for touchdowns.
    Great game paw, you whipped me this time around lol.

21. axspecialk

axspecialk Walk On

how much more before the next advance?

22. whales30

whales30 Walk On

We have two more to play.

23. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

gonna get my game in soon....after i go get something to eat...lol brb

24. alemic

alemic Walk On

Titan I dont think you should play any more games lol you are in a MAJOR slump

25. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

The ULL got its first test of the season. Down 14-0, in the first quarter, Ragin Cajun QB Masson threw an int from our 35 yard line. It looking like nothing I did would work. Rather that quit like some people in our dynasty *cough all these damn restarts* I fought back and won.

ULL 45
    Troy 28
    summary soon