Week 11 2010 Now Open - Deadline 8.25.10 7 a.m. EST

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CLW, Aug 22, 2010.

1. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Week 11 2010 Now Open - Deadline 8.25.10 7 a.m. EST

Week 11 Now Open

Please complete by August 25, 2010 7:00 a.m. EST

FYI - I am on a flight from RI to CA tomorrow and will be in CA this week on business so my time on the internet will be limited.

[YOUTUBE]FWOsbGP5Ox4[/YOUTUBE]​

Thanks!

2. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

GBN v. GBN this week =

Roady (Miami OH) @ Sox (Bowling Green)

NDColts (Akron) @ Vols (NIU)

3. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Scheduling Threads Up. I didn't have time to check your "general availabilities" so you guys will have to work out a day/time to get your game in. But you guys are big boys so I'm sure you can figure it out. Off to pack now and then a LONG day on an air plane for The Commish.

4. LambeauLeap04

LambeauLeap04 Walk On

So THATS where Shaq got his "Can you dig ittttttttt". I thought that was just something he patented. Guess not. GBN is informational...

5. BDawg35

BDawg35 Walk On

GBN is a cultural experience. (y)

6. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

GBN is all sorts of things to all sorts of people. It's what I call a Cultural Center w/o all the controversy/protests b/c I knew better than to build it within 2 blocks of Ground Zero. (y)

7. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Bowling Green holds off Miami 45-21. The little Redhawks tried to keep up with the Falcons, but the worst defense in the MAC provided no relief. For the third straight USER game, Dat U did not force a punt. How can a team contend when the defense can't make a stop? :confused: Yikes...

The offense showed sparks of consistency in the loss. It seems they are getting used to the playbook and can actually formulate a plan. Still, drops and missed opportunities plague the team.

It is amazing we're recruiting anyone this season. My hunch is that the other coaches are casting lies about tenure, which is backfiring. These kids are coming to Oxford because they think there will be a new sherrif in town. Ha. Talk about breaking some hollow promises!

8. BDawg35

BDawg35 Walk On

Could be. They're probably looking at my games and figuring, "BDawg ain't gonna be around M-Pizzle much longer at this rate."

Just sayin'. (y)

9. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

The Commish hopes to break his slide tonight against the CPU. The GBN New Blood have been rough to the once mighty Commish's squad.

10. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

The Commish beats Army twice. Sorry guys but my damn hotel internet decided I had to repay for internet during the middle of my 1st contest so it wouldn't upload (44-31). In game two Army played better D but the option attack was no match for Kent St. 29-0.

11. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

Damnitt a GG with CPU Toledo...They beat me 17-10

I had a 100 yards INT called back for clipping. I had the ball at the Toledo 4 with 20 seconds to play and got nervous in the pocket and threw a pick my 5th for the game i think. Alos missed a giveme FG

Could not get a consistent running game going at all

12. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

FYI - I will advance around 9 a.m. est tomorrow. I'm on the PST this week and doubt I'll wake up at 4 a.m.

Has anyone heard anything from GAbeastmode? To my knowledge he hasn't posted anything here since he accepted the invite.

13. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Nope and I believe he's my next game.

14. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Sounds good on the advance and i haven't heard anything from him either

15. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

The Left Coast is making you all mushy and slacker-like now. Geez...I hope you get sunburn for not staying on schedule!

:rolleyes:

16. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

i saw his name on the Dynasty last night...Did not know he was a member

He had not done his recruiting when I played....I found him in the Forums and looks like he is heavily into Madden...lol

I played that twice and have not picked it up since.