Week 11 2012 Now Open - 11.25.10 7:00 a.m. EST

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CLW, Nov 22, 2010.

1. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Week 11 Now Open

Please complete by November 25, 2010 7:00 a.m. EST

GBN v. GBN =

Kent State (Commish) @ Buffalo (mike)

Miami, OH (Roady) @ Toledo (Colts)

2. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Scheduling Threads Up!

3. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

No video??? Here's an oldie but goodie.

It should work now...

4. LambeauLeap04

LambeauLeap04 Walk On

bummer, video doesn't work

5. LambeauLeap04

LambeauLeap04 Walk On

WMU falls to rival CMU. Just an ugly game, I played terribly. In fact, I have really been off my game for weeks now but have just gotten lucky (vs roady) or have slipped by an inferior team that I should have crushed (vs EMU).

I got to get it together.

6. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

It was an ugly day and an uglier game. A freezing cold and windy day was the stage for the Miami vs. Toledo match up. Early in the day, rumors were confirmed that Rockets coach, NDColts would not be at the game. Miami hopes all is ok for ND, but was very relieved to hear he would not be patrolling the sidelines.

It was another wild affair, with Miami jumping out early and Toledo taking a 25-24 lead in the 4th quarter. Neither team was particularly sharp. Both QBs were off target often, but both kept chucking.

late in the fourth, Miami was able to score but couldn't convert the two point try, and were ahead 30-25. Toledo's nasty crowd kept them in the game. The Redhawks were rattled all day, committing 8 penalties for over 100 yards, and having 7 recorded drops. Still, Dat U made big plays in big situations to retake the lead.

Robert Cray made a leaping INT deep in Colts territory, which opened the door for a short Dougie Fresh scamper. Fresh went off today. He rushed for 71 yards and a TD, plus had 3 catches for 120 and 2 TDs.

Next week we travel to Bowling Green to face the red hot Sox, after his dismantling of the commish.

7. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Did I mention how fucked up the kicker was in this game? EA ran that poor kid out there for tries of 56, 59, 61, and 62 yards. Missed every time, and then missed an extra point try. EA must hate the punter, because each time set me up with pretty good field position. Thanks EA.