Week 11 2013

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by chopper393, Aug 5, 2013.

1. chopper393

chopper393 Walk On

[​IMG]
    Welcome to ESPN's College Gameday, live from Tucson, Arizona, the site of this week's Game of the Week between the UCLA Bruins and the Arizona Wildcats. I'm Chris Fowler and I'll be joined by Herbie and the Coach to discuss this week's news from around the world of college football as well as preview this week's great slate of action on the gridiron.
    [​IMG]
    We start here in Tempe, where Gameday is this week. Let's welcome Samantha Ponder with the latest news on this week's Game of the Week between the Bruins and the Wildcats.
    [​IMG]
    "Another Pac-12 matchup that will certainly determine who comes out of the Pac-12 South. Both teams need this win to keep their conference championship hopes alive.
    After a two game losing streak against now #16 Cal and #15 Stanford, the Bruins have rebounded nicely with a win against #13 Oregon, and then a beatdown of Colorado last week. QB Brett Hundley hasn't been his 2012 self this season, but has still been a leader for the Bruins. His favorite target WR Shaq Evans will need to be sharp with his routes against the #1 Arizona defense in order to return home victorious.
    Arizona has been on a tear as of late. This is mostly due to their great defense which is ranked #1 in the land. While HB Ka'Deem Carey has been their workhorse, Arizona looks to have found a new spark on offense in Frosh QB Javelle Allen. Allen has an 8:1 TD:Int ratio compared to Jesse Scroggins' 8:8 who started the season. If he keeps these numbers up, Arizona may be leading the South division by the end of this one.
    Players to Watch:
    For UCLA: WR Shaq Evans
    [​IMG]
    For Arizona: QB Javelle Allen
    [​IMG]
    Well, the headgear is here and ready to go so it's now time for our picks segment.
    [​IMG][​IMG]#23
    Herbie
    [​IMG]
    Corso
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Herbie
    [​IMG]
    Corso
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Herbie
    [​IMG]
    Corso
    [​IMG]
    #6[​IMG][​IMG]
    Herbie
    [​IMG]
    Corso
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]#16
    Herbie
    [​IMG]
    Corso
    [​IMG]
    #14[​IMG][​IMG]
    Herbie
    [​IMG]
    Corso
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Herbie
    [​IMG]
    Corso
    [​IMG]
    GOTW
    #21[​IMG][​IMG]#25
    Herbie
    [​IMG]
    Coach...who ya got?

[​IMG]
    Thanks for joining us on ESPN this morning, enjoy your day of college football on the ESPN family of networks.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. chopper393

chopper393 Walk On

Sorry about not getting Weeks 9 and 10 up. With the remodeling of the forums, I was unable to post them. I'm still getting used to the new style so things may look a little off(pic sizes, position...etc).

3. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

Oh my god that middle chick...

4. hskr8128

hskr8128 Walk On

Featured Threads:
    We need more Arizona GOTW's! Make it happen @UniQue2Three lol

5. UniQue2Three

UniQue2Three Walk On

I was thinking the same thing lol