Week 11 (2013)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Wick36, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

On my phone so I can't tag People or check the schedule.

Advance Sunday or Monday at 5:45 depending on user games.

2. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

• Like Like x 2
  3. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

Wick36
    schreck822

Reminder I am out of town. I will recruit through my Laptop. I will be back SUNDAY NIGHT and will have my game played by 9am Monday morning. This has already been communicated 2 to 3 days ago but just doing a reminder here on this page so there won't by any issues about advancing or anyone forgetting.

Thanks

G

4. Jolts57

Jolts57 Walk On

After struggling with inferior opponents the last few weeks, Michigan laid the whoop ass on Northwestern beating them 70-28

Michigan's offensive line made a statement against #6 Northwestern today. Three different Michigan rushers had over 100 yards, with a 4th nearly making it over the mark. Senior HB Fitzgerald Toussaint added to his Heisman resume with 198 yards and 3 TDs.

This game was all about The Wolverines' ground game. Even though Michigan's defense gave up 28 points, they opened the game holding NW on their first 3 possessions so the score was 28-0 early on. Michigan never looked back, with their only punt on the 2nd to last possession of the game.

Notable Performances
    Senior HB Fitzgerald Toussaint - 17 carries 198 yards 3 TD
    Senior QB Devin Gardner - 5/6 passing 182 yards 3 TD, 6 rushes 100 yards 2 TD
    Sophomore HB Justice Hayes - 9 carries 117 yards 1 TD

After getting off to a very slow start Michigan's recruiting has gone into overdrive. Michigan has signed 7 recruits the last 2 weeks and should see 3-4 more this week. Included are studs such as:
    DE#2 Jeremiah Rose - Reggie White...on steroids
    ATH#12 Jay Butler - Track Star from Utah. This guy compares himself to Usain Bolt.
    TE#5 Courtney Peterson - He's short when it comes to tight ends at only 6'0 but he's fast with great hands. He'll be a nightmare match-up for any team.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2012
  5. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Wake Forest Blows By VA Tech 38-27

Defense was optional in Winston-Salem as both teams go over 400 yards of offense, but as it turns out, a defensive play proved to be the difference in the Demon Deacons win. With both teams trading scoring drives for most of the first 3 quarters, Merrill Noel stepped in front of WR screen pass, picked it off and outraced the Hokies to the end zone for a decisive TD.

Tanner Price had another stellar game, throwing for 334 yards and 4 TDs. The receiving duo of Sherman Ragland and Mike Campanero continue to put up big numbers. Ragland caught 6 balls for 126 yards and a score, while Campy hauled in 5 passes for 147 yards and 2 TDs.

With the win, Wake has already clinched the ACC Atlantic division with 2 games to go.

6. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Just going to advance tomorrow after gmoney plays. Half the games and a few recruiting still need to be done

7. droid43

droid43 Walk On

I'm not going to be able to get my game in.