Week 11 (2013)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Wick36, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Jul 14, 2010
    On my phone so I can't tag People or check the schedule.

Advance Sunday or Monday at 5:45 depending on user games.
  2. schreck822

schreck822 Walk On

Feb 17, 2011
    • Like Like x 2
  3. GMONEY 15

GMONEY 15 2015 BCS Champs

Nov 24, 2011

Reminder I am out of town. I will recruit through my Laptop. I will be back SUNDAY NIGHT and will have my game played by 9am Monday morning. This has already been communicated 2 to 3 days ago but just doing a reminder here on this page so there won't by any issues about advancing or anyone forgetting.

4. Jolts57

Jolts57 Walk On

Jul 3, 2012
    After struggling with inferior opponents the last few weeks, Michigan laid the whoop ass on Northwestern beating them 70-28

Michigan's offensive line made a statement against #6 Northwestern today. Three different Michigan rushers had over 100 yards, with a 4th nearly making it over the mark. Senior HB Fitzgerald Toussaint added to his Heisman resume with 198 yards and 3 TDs.

This game was all about The Wolverines' ground game. Even though Michigan's defense gave up 28 points, they opened the game holding NW on their first 3 possessions so the score was 28-0 early on. Michigan never looked back, with their only punt on the 2nd to last possession of the game.

Notable Performances
    Senior HB Fitzgerald Toussaint - 17 carries 198 yards 3 TD
    Senior QB Devin Gardner - 5/6 passing 182 yards 3 TD, 6 rushes 100 yards 2 TD
    Sophomore HB Justice Hayes - 9 carries 117 yards 1 TD

After getting off to a very slow start Michigan's recruiting has gone into overdrive. Michigan has signed 7 recruits the last 2 weeks and should see 3-4 more this week. Included are studs such as:
    DE#2 Jeremiah Rose - Reggie White...on steroids
    ATH#12 Jay Butler - Track Star from Utah. This guy compares himself to Usain Bolt.
    TE#5 Courtney Peterson - He's short when it comes to tight ends at only 6'0 but he's fast with great hands. He'll be a nightmare match-up for any team.
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2012
  5. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Dec 22, 2011
    Wake Forest Blows By VA Tech 38-27

Defense was optional in Winston-Salem as both teams go over 400 yards of offense, but as it turns out, a defensive play proved to be the difference in the Demon Deacons win. With both teams trading scoring drives for most of the first 3 quarters, Merrill Noel stepped in front of WR screen pass, picked it off and outraced the Hokies to the end zone for a decisive TD.

Tanner Price had another stellar game, throwing for 334 yards and 4 TDs. The receiving duo of Sherman Ragland and Mike Campanero continue to put up big numbers. Ragland caught 6 balls for 126 yards and a score, while Campy hauled in 5 passes for 147 yards and 2 TDs.

With the win, Wake has already clinched the ACC Atlantic division with 2 games to go.
  6. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Jul 14, 2010
    Just going to advance tomorrow after gmoney plays. Half the games and a few recruiting still need to be done
  7. droid43

droid43 Walk On

Apr 22, 2012
    I'm not going to be able to get my game in.