Week 11 2014 Now Open - Deadline = 2.26.11 7:00 a.m. EST

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CLW, Feb 24, 2011.

1. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Week 11 Now Open (well done finishing early)

Deadline = February 26, 2011 7:00 a.m. EST

NO GBN v. GBN this week and 2-3 of us are on Bye weeks so hopefully we can keep up the quick pace.

2. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

bumpage

3. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

SUNSHINE!

Me and my boyz head to San Jose to them Spartans. Mrs. Frosty has a meeting this evening, so my game should be done by 8 pm.

And I'll buy a Fatburger when I'm way out West!

4. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

The Commish's boyz came out flat fallin' behind Buffalo 14-0 early in the 1st. Thankfully, the alarm clock finally went off and Kent St. destroyed Buffalo from that point forward taking out some frustrations for last weeks defeat.

Kent St. 56

Buffalo 28

That leaves Roady and our Newest Member this week still yet to play/recruit.

5. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Man this pace is so awesome....keep the train rolling boys ...we might just get this years class to play out there college careers

6. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Dat U releases a whole lot of frustration on to poor San Jose State. Coach Roadhouse remembers Spartan Stadium fondly from from his Fresno State tenure. If that witness didn't cooperate with the authorities, the ole ball coach might still be in the Valley, too.

Anyway, Miami gets some amazing luck in the first quarter. Miami fumbled not once, but twice, and each was returned for a touchdown. Not so fast my friend! Both times the man in the booth overturned the call and gave us back the ball.

Once the train started, we couldn't be stopped. Miami gets its swagger back and unloads 53-13. We will look to do what no team has yet to do next week versus Bowling Green. Coming off a bye week, they will have some extra wrinkles in their playbook, though. And so will we! We might even get a first down...

7. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Central vs West Mich
    West wins 48-20 on the road and yea we scored with 0:00 left in the game. Going into the 4th they had a comeback mounted and I was nervous so they paid for it.

Not going to go into details on this one I have to go play a Madden game for MEGA so: we racked up over 750 yds and gave up over 400.

Gabbert our star QB with 91 speed and 99 accuracy passed for 204 and 1 td on 28 att. He ran 13 times for 136 and a td but fumbled 2x.

Chance our starting RB Carries 16 times for 118 and 2 td's and is 6th in the nation in rushing.

Johnson our back up ran the ball 12 times for 141 and 2 tds breaking a 85 yd run in the 4th.

OLB Caldwell moved to MLB for the game and thrived there racking up 11 tackles and 2 sacks but must have got cramps and was not on the field in the 4th.

Coach Notes and Quotes:

"WR did really good looking the ball in but our backs and QB fumbled to much!"

"We allowed there Rb 189 and 3tds big runs hurt us but I am poud of our D we steped up and stoped them on 4th several times inside the 10.

"Talked to much already we have to go get ready for West Kentucky"

"Oh yea $180,000 for a LOI form a 4 star"

"Limbo out"