Week 11 2015 Now Open - Deadline = 3.29.11 7:00 a.m. EST

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CLW, Mar 27, 2011.

1. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Week 11 Now Open

Deadline = March 29, 2011 7:00 a.m. EST

No GBN v. GBN

Thanks!

2. CLW

CLW GBN Commish

Commish returns from his drunken slumber to clobber Buffalo 59-27. Apparently the Bash Bros. didn't take kindly to Coach CLW's comments about them to Coach Sox. The Bash Bros. dominated Buffalo's d-line which allowed the Golden Flashes D to put up 32 points on their own. That's right Kent St.'s defense scored 4 defensive touchdowns and 2 safeties. I think my offense was on the field for 3 plays and in the 1st quarter and the score was 26-0. Buffalo got on a wild streak of successful onside kicks in the 4th quarter but it was too little too late as Kent St. crushes Buffalo with every recruit they have left in the house. Coach CLW is hoping that this week will finish off his class and where he can make some reaches out there on the trail in the off-season.

3. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

EMU moves to 7-4 on the year and positions itself for a possible bowl invite. EMU looks to take the "Directional Michigan School" Trophy with a win over CMU in week 13.

4. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

play mine asap tonight

5. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Done Guys Sorry about the delay I had a Jam Packed weekend....

The Broncos shut someone out!!!! Yea thats right!!! SHUT OUT!! man that feals good to say think its the 1st time ever with this team!!

35-0 Over Rival CMU

Recap goes like this The Broncos score 35 unanswered points!

3 Rushing and 2 Passing.

Jackson Rushed for 198 and 2 scores nd Olsen threw for almost 300 and 2 scores 1 int and the defence did its job forcing 4 turnovers

Coach Notes and Quotes:

"Nice responce out of the team after losing to EMU proud of our guys"

"Olsen could have thrown for 500 yds if he could hit a wide open man!! Guys arm is as acruate as a red rider BB gun, but hey he's our QB and we love him"

"Big recruiting weekend I am praying for this 4 * Tackle to sign.... I mean he alsready got his money and no LOI yet!!! Gonna have to report him to the Better Bisnuss Burroe"

6. Roadhouse

Roadhouse Walk On

Miami gets a win over Toledo is a yawner. Once again, Dougie Fresh injures his elbow and is lost for 5 weeks. Depending on the fickle feelings of the Bowl Committee, this may have been the stellar senior's last game for the red and white.

Jack Black makes Olsen look like a sniper. He's just brutal at times, and thensometimes he can put the ball where he wants. I guess those are the pains of a young QB. John Coltraine has put the offense on his back and is carrying us as far as we go.

Next week, Bowling Green. Oh joy.