Week 11, 2016

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by Spayer419, Dec 7, 2012.

1. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

If you cant meet advance schedule, I usually don't mind. But if you don't say anything to me, I'm just going to advance. Thanks.​
    #4 Texas vs. Baylor​
    #13 North Carolina @ Kansas​
    #1 Wisconsin vs. Indiana​
    #2 Ohio State vs. Illinois​
    #6 Alabama vs. #9 LSU​
    User Game of the Week: #8 Oklahoma @ #16 Georgia Tech

2. Rekkapryde

Rekkapryde Walk On

HIt me via text OU

423-521-0096

I can play after 230 pm est tomorrow (Saturday)

3. jandy

jandy Walk On

4. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

I'll probably have to play mine tomorrow morning. Might get it in tonight, but before NFL kicks off tomorrow either way.

5. webbs6212

webbs6212 Walk On

recruiting done for iowa

6. Rekkapryde

Rekkapryde Walk On

GEORGIA TECH STINGS THE SOONERS ON THE FLATS 31-14
    ATLANTA, GA (AP) - Following a series of lackluster wins, the Georgia Tech Yellowjackets brought their A-Game today in taking down the 8th ranked Sooners 31-14 today at Bobby Dodd Stadium. The defense of Georgia Tech was the star of the game forcing 6 interceptions by Serge Nash in route to the victory. Tech Wide Receiver Adam Johnson had a huge day with 125 yards receiving and 2 tds with one of those being a 66 yard punt return for a score.

7. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

My game will be done as soon as I get home from work today 2pm central time.

• Like Like x 1
  8. fishdock

fishdock Walk On

Backup Blunders Doom the Sooner​
    In the first of a huge road stretch for the Sooners, the Yellow Jackets proved to be a more formidable foe than the Sooners prepeared for. More definitively, the Sooners were unaware of how important the accurarcy of senior QB Trevor Knight was as he was seen on the sideline nursing an injury. His backup, Serge Nash, threw SIX interceptions over the course of the game, none more devastating than in the fourth quarter as the Sooners showed life on a long drive down field. Nash threw behind a receiver and watched his ball that seemed to skip off the ground be intercepted by a Yellow Jacket DB, and was unable to be challenged on the next play. The Sooners ran the ball well but were never able to break the big play and after falling behind were forced to abanadon the run and focus on moving the ball downfield, which was obviously resulted in the lackluster performance of redshirt junior Nash. Overall, the Sooners are not devastated due to the fact that their hopes for the National Championship had already been dimmed due to a Week 5 loss to Texas, but now the team must regroup and finish strong to have a shot at the BCS.​

• Like Like x 1