Week 11, 2019

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by Spayer419, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

Michigan vs. Nebraska​
    Northwestern vs. Michigan State​
    #1 Texas vs. Mississippi State​
    #2 Ohio State vs. Illinois​
    #5 Oklahoma vs. Ole Miss​
    #8 Florida State vs. Syracuse​
    #12 Wisconsin vs. Indiana​
    #17 Alabama vs. LSU​
    #19 Florida vs. Auburn​
    #20 UNC vs. Virginia​

2. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

It's okay if we wait until I play my game tommorow night (around 9pm East if everythings on schedule...) for the next adv? It's less than 36 hours and unless the pace really picks up we should be ok. Do you guys mind waiting for me? Itching to play, esp with a bye week afterwards - I'd like a tune up game before the instate battle with UF.

3. Captain Clutch

Captain Clutch Walk On

These pollsters are rough. I missed out on the Top 25 in the coaches' poll by one measly point...to Army? Seriously?

4. Captain Clutch

Captain Clutch Walk On

Also, look out for the nerds! Northwestern just beat Sparty up in East Lansing for their 6th straight win.

• Like Like x 1
  5. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

Defense pitches a shut-out in 66-0 rout of Syracuse.

Last year this was a game that cost FSU a likely BCS bid and would shock the world when a high ranked Seminole squad went into New York. Coach Macc worked his team hard in practice all week and it showed on the field from the opening minutes as Chris Fields used terrific blocking upfront to weave through the Cuse defense en route to a 42 yard receiving touchdown. It was one of Paul Cain's 6TD on the day, he added 437 yards to his statline, 0 interceptions and completed 16 of 22 passes before being pulled in the 4th quarter. The passing offense is clearly the teams strength, but it's the run game that's picked up of late - since star sophmore wideout Marcus Johson was sidelined with an injury that keeps him out of games until the teams eventual bowl game.

Coach Macc has put an emphasis on the running game, encorporated more hand offs into his play calling and sophmore tailback Chris Fields has been the beneficiary of it, he took 20 handoffs for 113 yards and one score on the ground while adding 50 yards of receiving. Through the last 4 games, last years second worst rushing team has turned it around and Fields has emassed 540 yards on the ground and 8TDs, an avg of 6 per carry. He may have gotten off to a slow start this season but he's likely to surpass 1000 yards rushing which will be the first for a back to do in the Macc era in Tallahassee.

Fields has shown his versatility, proving to add a more power-back element to his game during this off-season and also proving today he can be a home-run threat once breaking through the line of scrimage on any given play.

MLB Patrick Dunbar has put himself in the position to bring home a ton of defensive awards again this year, and nobody in the country is a better tackler. His 43 solo tackles, 30 TFL, 15 sacks are a nation best and he added a few more today vs. Cuse.

6. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

jandy when are u plying your game it's been on you for 24+ hrs bro

Last edited: Mar 18, 2013
  7. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

He's on spring break in Florida if I remember correctly

8. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

I msgd Spayer419 a cpl days ago and he told me he's been back. On the vacation thread he said he'd be gone just until the 9th. I hope the leagues not over we really slowed down quickly. If it is before it gets taken down somebody let me know so I can save and continue offline

Last edited: Mar 18, 2013
  9. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

does seem odd that it's been this long with no word from anyone.

• Like Like x 2
  10. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

Talking with Spayer419 it's been mentioned because of how late it is in the year, it's only natural the OD would be on it's last legs... I disagree because about 75% of us still play on time... I'm sure Crumbler would still be playing if he didn't have his internet issues... so I suggested a commish transfer and to keep it alive. Captain Clutch , CJTHA1 , Antonio T. , myself and Rekkapryde still play regularily... cmassey13 has shown interest with replying to the topic... we still have a solid core. I would be willing to commish or if anyone else who can remain active, does not matter but I still have a heck of a lot of fun playing.

It sucks coz this past off-season we had I believe everybody online, and everyone seemed pumped ot begin another season and we appeared to be strong. It's as if March Break sort of killed the momentum and just continuing to stall when it's one guy waiting before we can adv is no way to fix the problem. I'd like to be apart of the sollution so whose still involved and interested? cyhiphopp haven't heard from you much lately... jandy what's your interest level? Glen Cieske are you still around?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Captain Clutch

Captain Clutch Walk On

I'm definitely in if you want to keep going, and I'm pretty sure fishdock is too.

• Like Like x 1
  12. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

I'm still in.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

yeah I'm still in

• Like Like x 1
  14. Rekkapryde

Rekkapryde Walk On

Burrrrrr!!!

15. Rekkapryde

Rekkapryde Walk On

Burrrrrr!!!

16. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

Hey Yall, I am still in. I've been having a tough time lately and haven't been able to play as much, but this league is still really fun.

• Like Like x 1
  17. jandy

jandy Walk On

Sorry guys, I've been super busy ever since I got back from spring break. My interest level for this season is pretty low due to the fact I lost 3 games while away and I don't have anymore user games for the rest of the season. However, I am looking forward to next year with John Anderson (happens to be my name as well lol) at quarterback and my other recruits.

• Like Like x 1
  18. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

Glad you'll be back in the fold. I understand your lack of interest, sim/auto pilot losses suck. Lets all communicate more an get the life of the OD back up and running, prior to March Break we had some great momentum. Appreciate you poppin back in to let us know what's up brother!!

19. macc24usc

macc24usc Walk On

Then everyone whose not on auto is in the fold! I think we're 9 strong so lets get the pace back up an going into this post season boys!

20. fishdock

fishdock Walk On

for lack of better words: i'm in.