Week 11: Bears vs Dolphins

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by StevenRhysCann, Oct 10, 2010.

1. StevenRhysCann

StevenRhysCann Arizona Cardinals

Week 11: Bears vs Dolphins

Hey Mustang, i can't play today, but i'm good to go pretty much anytime you want on Monday. If you can't play on Monday, i'll be free Wednesday before 10pm EST. Let me know what works for you.

2. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

I'm good all day monday. shoot for like 1 pm est?

3. StevenRhysCann

Yeah, that'll work.

4. StevenRhysCann

Game re-scheduled for 11am Tuesday after DC issues.

5. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

hey SRC i apologize, terrible power/cable outage today, still without it.. using someone elses internet..

if you can do another time today or something that would be great.. i'll give you a sub if you need but mainly i can do anytime once it comes back (hopefully a couple hours)

6. StevenRhysCann

Hey, just had a look and saw that you haven't managed to get on PSN yet, when you do you'll see my message about offering to give you a sub because i couldn't stick around waiting for our game, lol. I really can't play today, class starting in 15 minutes and i won't be home until around 2am US EST, so unless you can play that late we need to either get a sub or just sim the game.

7. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

amazingly im not like most guys around here, i can play at that time.. psn and everything is back...

ill be on... first thing first, delete all your roster files, and just download the new one.. we will play 1 quarter of unranked, wont change unis or playbooks and hope it works