Week 11 Bengals(21)-Bills(10)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DJDunn6, Oct 11, 2010.

1. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Feb 19, 2010
    Week 11 Bengals(21)-Bills(10)

A nasty cold rainy night in Cincy and a nasty defensive battle. Carson Palmer threw 4 picks 3 in the first half putting the Bengals in a 10-0 hole early. The Bengals could do nothing until there was about 1 minute left in the first half when Palmer finally found someone Eddie Royal for 50+ yards down a seam setting up a first and goal. Chad Ocho with take in a 5 yd pass from there making it 10-7 at the half. Buffalo was really stout on D all night, they also lost their QB pretty early in this one but really hung tough on the road.

In the second half Cincy's D would also stand on it's head a little and keep it close. Palmer would find RB B Scott on the sidelines for a short gain on 3rd down but a shake and a spin and 30 yds later he was in the endzone really taking the big MO back in the game. Scott who did a decent job filling in for the injured Ced Benson on this night was running tough and holding on to the ball. Another huge play was on a long Cincy drive through the 4th qt when Palmer found little used Brian Leonard on a huge 3rd down allowing the drive to continue. The result was a huge 3rd and goal pass in the back corner of the endzone to Andre Caldwell to really lock this one up with about 2 minutes left in the game. GG Matt you play very good defense and smart football if you had your QB more of the game and a couple more players on O you would have had me in big trouble in the one. Good luck the rest of the way.
  2. Matt54987

Matt54987 Walk On

Jul 23, 2010
    Great game Dunn. Very sloppy game in the rain but you did what you needed to win the game.

You also hurt my backup QB and now leave me with just one QB until You returns in three weeks.

What's worse than that? ALL 3 QBS SUCK ANYWAY! (n)