1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 11 Bengals-Ravens

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DJDunn6, Mar 28, 2011.

1. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Hey same as usual for me any weeknight after 9 pm est is good, our usual 10 pm est is perfect.

2. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Bump, web you out there?

3. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

@DJDunn6

Sorry man. I had a really rough night last night. I am home from work today so I can play anytime it is good for you. Let me know. Sorry again

4. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

No problem bro hope everything is ok with you. I also should have tagged you in the first post sorry. I will contact you later on I will be home around 3pm but have to take my daughter to piano at 5:30 then I can play after 9 again.

@weblink21

5. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Web, OMFL requires better communication when scheduling. If you are busy or forsee that you will be busy for your game please find a way to take 5 minutes out of your day & let your opponent know. Bengals are now up against the ropes here to find a sub and this game may be in jeopardy of a sim. Totally unfair for your opponent. A sim loss could cause a team to miss the playoffs & ruin an entire season.

As far as I am aware you are not a repeat scheduling offender, but please find a way to step up your game in regards to proper scheduling.

@weblink21​

6. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Hey man, I am really sorry again. I have alot going on right now. I can play any time tonight after 6PM for sure, but if you aren't able to do it, I would understand if you got a sub. Hate to miss the game, but the delay is my fault and I dont want to hold up the advance. Really sorry

@DJDunn6

7. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

No prob man today is the 4th day anyway we have time. I will be home around 6 myself and can play most of the night we will get it in. I would not want to play a sub anyway hope everything is cool with you and gets better bro...

8. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Cool, def a game I didnt want to miss with you. I will be home right at 6 and will sign on AIM. We can play whenever you are ready. Thanks for being cool about it.

9. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Bengals are overrated..... :D