Week 11 Bengals-Ravens

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DJDunn6, Mar 28, 2011.

1. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Hey same as usual for me any weeknight after 9 pm est is good, our usual 10 pm est is perfect.

2. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Bump, web you out there?

3. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

@DJDunn6

Sorry man. I had a really rough night last night. I am home from work today so I can play anytime it is good for you. Let me know. Sorry again

4. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

No problem bro hope everything is ok with you. I also should have tagged you in the first post sorry. I will contact you later on I will be home around 3pm but have to take my daughter to piano at 5:30 then I can play after 9 again.

@weblink21

5. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Web, OMFL requires better communication when scheduling. If you are busy or forsee that you will be busy for your game please find a way to take 5 minutes out of your day & let your opponent know. Bengals are now up against the ropes here to find a sub and this game may be in jeopardy of a sim. Totally unfair for your opponent. A sim loss could cause a team to miss the playoffs & ruin an entire season.

As far as I am aware you are not a repeat scheduling offender, but please find a way to step up your game in regards to proper scheduling.

@weblink21​

6. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Hey man, I am really sorry again. I have alot going on right now. I can play any time tonight after 6PM for sure, but if you aren't able to do it, I would understand if you got a sub. Hate to miss the game, but the delay is my fault and I dont want to hold up the advance. Really sorry

@DJDunn6

7. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

No prob man today is the 4th day anyway we have time. I will be home around 6 myself and can play most of the night we will get it in. I would not want to play a sub anyway hope everything is cool with you and gets better bro...

8. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Cool, def a game I didnt want to miss with you. I will be home right at 6 and will sign on AIM. We can play whenever you are ready. Thanks for being cool about it.

9. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Bengals are overrated..... :D