1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 11 Bills and Chiefs

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Keller, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

@Subkontraktor - I know its going to be tough with the holidays but we've got an extra long advance so what works for you? I should be around MOST of the time during the holidays, the only day I won't be would be Sunday but I should be around Sunday evening (after say 9ish.)

2. Subkontraktor

Subkontraktor Plays with Knives.

@Keller
    What about tonight? I'm pretty open after 5 or 6pm CST.
    Friday - pretty damn busy
    Saturday - pretty damn busy - might be able to play after 8pm CST
    Sunday - championship fantasy football game - really want to watch as much football as possible - would play in the gaps (630pm CST or after 10pm CST)
    Monday through Advance - pretty open.

I didn't check advance time before I typed this, but Monday and on I don't have plans that I know of.

3. Keller

Lets shoot for after the holiday weekend, it would be best for me. Monday sometime?

4. Subkontraktor

Monday... might have to take the girl to a doctor's appt at sometime.

But other than that, I'm open.

5. Keller

Yeah I just found out I may have a funeral to go to - may not be the best time for me either. We'll figure something out after the holiday.

6. Subkontraktor

Sorry to hear that. I'll be very flexible Monday and after, so we shouldn't have problems.

7. Keller

@Subkontraktor - I should be able to play today, give me a time that works for you.

8. Subkontraktor

how about 8:30pm EST?

It really doesn't matter what time it is, I just threw one out there. I've just got to get the boy going on something for an hour so I won't be distracted, but that shouldn't be too hard. He just got Epic Mickey and a ton of other stuff.

@Keller

9. Keller

@Subkontraktor - i just got home from a movie, i should be available for awhile. 830 works for me but sooner would be better i think

10. Subkontraktor

@Keller

I'm gonna be eating dinner here in about 20 minutes - it's still cooking. I can probably be ready to play at 8pm or 8:15pm EST.