Week 11: Bills Vs. Dolphins

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by CHUNKNESS, Oct 6, 2012.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Broncos218

Tyler, I'd like to try to get our game in on Saturday or Sunday if you're available. Nights are generally best for me if you could swing a kickoff around 10pm EST. If you need a daytime or evening kickoff, let me know and I'll see what I can arrange. Monday I'm on the road all day. I should be available around 930pm EST, but would like to veg and take in the MNF game. ;) Let me know what works best for you. Looking forward to it.

Doug

2. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

I have some company over for Sat/Sun, so it will be difficult to play then. I'll hop on YIM and let you know if/when I'm available, but can't be too sure as to when I'll be free as of yet. I'll try to find an opening tho and let you know as soon as I can

3. CHUNKNESS

I appreciate that. If it doesn't work out, then we play on Monday. No worries.

4. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

CHUNKNESS

I have an opening now for a little bit if you're around. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure Sunday night will work for me now

5. CHUNKNESS

We'll shoot for playing in a little bit. Otherwise, Sunday night is our fallback. :)

6. CHUNKNESS

Tyler, I'm free now if you find time tonight. Otherwise, I'll be free Sunday night at 930 est or anytime thereafter.

7. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

let's try for tonight at about 9:30et. Looks like I should be good to go then

• Like Like x 1