1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 11: Broncos vs Dolphins

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by PepperNY, Jun 16, 2010.

1. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

Week 11: Broncos vs Dolphins

My times this week are as follows:

Thursday and Friday 630p till 10p CST ( can be later on Friday)
    Sat and Sunday I am availiable anytme as long as we setup a time in advance.

Let me know what works for you

2. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

hye buddy... id like to get game in asap since im addicted to my team! =-)

lets shoot for tomorrow(thursday) 7pm pacific time which i believe is 9pm your time. i can probably play before that, but i wont know for sure until i get off work. cool?

3. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

that works, just let me know if you can go earlier assuming we have advanced by then

4. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

hey man im about to head home from work now. ill be ready at the time we already said above. maybe 10 mins before that. see u there and good luck.

5. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

well i just waited 40 minutes online for you. no show. i guess let me know when u will be available, but i wont have as much availability the next few days.

*id appreciate an update or a psn message or a text(see who are we in OMFL) when you wont make a game instead of having me just wait. thanks

6. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

you said 9pm my time. I am CST as stated above and its currently 851p my time