Week 11 Browns at Jaguars

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Miklos_Nyiszli, Oct 9, 2010.

1. Miklos_Nyiszli

Miklos_Nyiszli Walk On

Week 11 Browns at Jaguars

im home all weekend just let me know when is best for you.. also on aim so just hit me up..

2. Big D

Big D Walk On

Weekend wont work for me. I am catching up with a ton of work all day both Sat and Sun.

I can play these times Mon & Tues (all times Pacific)

Mon: Before 3pm, After 10pm
    Tuesday: Before 3pm, After 11pm

3. Miklos_Nyiszli

Miklos_Nyiszli Walk On

hmmm i dont see it working for us then.. i work early morning mon-thur and i am est so that is 3 hours diffences so i cant stay up till 1 or 2 in the morning to play as well..

4. Big D

Big D Walk On

Miklos...I know you are new here, but you didn't give me any specific times you can play. Please do so. Simply posting that it wont work for us doesn't cut it..

If we truly can't get it in Mon or Tues we can see about using the emergency day on Wednesday, but that is only possible if you post your exact availability.

Thanks bud.

Also, I will be home around 10pm tonight.

Sunday: After 10pm
    Mon: Before 3pm, After 10pm
    Tuesday: Before 3pm, After 11pm
    Wednesday: (Emergency Only Day) I'm available all day

5. Miklos_Nyiszli

Miklos_Nyiszli Walk On

i am always open monday - thursday anytime after 7pm est and friday - sunday i am open about anytime if u get ahold of me or see on aim..

6. Miklos_Nyiszli

Miklos_Nyiszli Walk On

ok well i have been home sick all day on sunday and have called off of work on monday.. if u still want to try and get this game done in the morning i will try to get on at a good time for you.. just let me know via aim txt or whatever is easier for you.

7. Big D

Big D Walk On

The earlier the better. Itll be about 9am. I will see you on AIM.

8. Miklos_Nyiszli

Miklos_Nyiszli Walk On

ok well we attempted to try and get it on this morning but the lag was nasty and then we got kicked a couple of times and put it off till 3pm est also noon pst.. well i am sitting here waiting for u and heard nothing sense 230 est.. wife is wanting me to go on a walk with her and the family.. so i will be back in about an hour so 4pm est 1pm pst...