Week 11: Chiefs vs. Broncos

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bluebean, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

Let's get it done on Tuesday Juan because I'll be headed to work on straight night shifts after that. Hopefully you can play between 4pm-7pm Central Time. Let me know something

2. Bluebean

We're running out of time Juan. I've been around since I've been off of work on Monday and Tuesday. I work night shift starting Wednesday. My last chance to get this is 11am-2pm kickoff on Wednesday

3. Bluebean

Helloooooo. Let's play

4. juanchoCT14

juanchoCT14 Walk On

hey man i apologize for being so unresponsive - it's usually not be but i've had a crazy/hectic couple of days and to top it off my internet wasnt working last night...i unfotunately can't play until Saturdya which will be too late...not sure if it's simmed, but if it does - then i'm willing to take the loss - you def. try to get something going but it's just been crazy for me...i'll talk to the comisshes about this...sorry man

5. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Juan, OMFL requires better communication when scheduling. If you are busy or forsee that you will be busy for your game please find a way to take 5 minutes out of your day & let your opponent know. Chiefs are now up against the ropes here to find a sub and this game may be in jeopardy of a sim. Totally unfair for your opponent. A sim loss could cause a team to miss the playoffs & ruin an entire season.

As far as I am aware you are not a repeat scheduling offender, but please find a way to step up your game in regards to proper scheduling.

@juanchoCT14

6. Bluebean

Straight sim is fine.. I can't find a sub at 7am ha

7. juanchoCT14

juanchoCT14 Walk On

again, i apologize and will try to do better from now on..but i'm sure something like this has happened to everyone here, sometimes there's things that happen which you don't have any control over and this is one of them. As of Sunday night, i was going to get my game in either Monday or Tuesday night not forseeing any issues..it's def not fair for my opponent which is why i'm apologizing