Week 11: Cowboys Vs. Giants

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by CHUNKNESS, Feb 18, 2015.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

cry_havoc
    CaptMoe

Guys, both of you know that a scheduling post is not optional. Text all you want, but you still need to post in the scheduling forum. Not saying that you haven't been communicating, nor am I saying that your game won't be played before the deadline. However, if for any reason the game weren't to make the deadline, we would have no reason to grant either of you any kind of extension. Not only that, but this sets a very poor example for the new guys to the league and/or anyone who is considering joining the league. Disappointing and extremely frustrating that I need to even post here, particularly when I know this has been addressed with each of you in the past. When is your game being played?

LtJustice
    Michael Overman

Last edited: Feb 18, 2015
  2. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

Sorry Doug. James texted me Sunday while I was at work. Monday I was at the dentist with my daughter and then had a medical issue of my own. Tuesday I spent the whole day out at Dr.'s appts before having emergency surgery and didn't get home until 4pm. Went to bed heavily medicated and then had to run around again this morning before playing our game at 11am. Just one of those weeks...

• Like Like x 1
  3. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

That's an understatement. Hope everything is okay.

• Like Like x 1
  4. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

a LOT better today. Had to get a tooth extracted... :(

• Like Like x 1
  5. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Thanks for the apology and glad to hear you're OK Moe. James should have posted something for you guys. In the future just have your opponent let us know what's up.

cry_havoc
    :(

• Like Like x 1