1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 11: Cowboys vs. Lions

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Winuvas, Oct 9, 2010.

1. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Week 11: Cowboys vs. Lions

Hey, Wajy. The weekend would be best for me with a smooth connection, but here's my schedule during this week of games:

Saturday: up in the air but available*
    Sunday: Anytime, even during Saints game
    Monday: Anytime after 4 pm central**
    Tuesday: See Monday
    Wednesday: See Monday

*Going to visit family today but will be back by sometime this afternoon. Can hop on here and let you know when I'm back if you can play Saturday.
    **Connection issues from 5-10 pm central time prevent me from having a smooth game worth of connection. I can try to play after 4 pm central, but my connection usually smooths out sometime after 9 pm central. Usually...

Hopefully this game will be more competitive than the last game we played each other, where you beat me by 30 with my Bucs in Madden 10. :)

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Bumping on up....to the East Side....

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

We played and Wajy got disconnected with 2 minutes left. He earned a CPU play since he was winning by 13 points at the time of disconnect.

I left franchise so he can get his game in and get a W. Once he plays I'll hop back in.

4. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

Wajy, when you get done with cpu lemme know so I can hop back into franny.