Week 11 Detroit(10) vs Dallas(23)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by wajomatik, Oct 12, 2010.

1. wajomatik

wajomatik Magister De Puer De Vacca

Week 11 Detroit(10) vs Dallas(23)

Great game for most of the way. After Dallas came away with thier first FG of the day, Javin Best takes it 78 to paydirt. Cowboys would force the Lions to several punts but stalled on three trips to the going into half up 7-9. In the second half the Lions would hold Dallas to a punt to start and then scored on a FG to go up 10-9. But Dallas came right back as Romo hit Crayton on a long seam route going up 16-10. On the insuing posession Staford would be picked by James setting up a 23-10 lead with a little more than 2 minutes left then we got DC'd. Great game Winuvas I finally beat you but your still up 2-1.

2. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

You know, for a minute I thought you were smoking crack with that record. I had to think about it. "When did I beat you twice? Damn, was I asleep?"

Then I remembered. My Bucs debacle.

That was a wacky year. I had your number (beat Falcons twice), you had Nate's number (you beat him twice I think), and Nate just beat my butt twice. And we all went even up on Claven I think.

Now Claven has his revenge. LOL

3. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

On a serious note I wish we could have finished that game. I would have had some sick stats with Best (had like 12 carries for 120 or something), but I NEED a receiver. Braylon Edwards is not the answer. He would be a solid 2, or 1B, but he's not a #1 guy.

You just blanketed Edwards and I had no one else catching the ball. When I did find open men (which was rare), they dropped the dang ball.

Only thing I had was running game which you started to stop mid 3rd. I held my own with a crappy team for more than 3 quarters though against a good player and team in Cowboys. Can't complain about that.

4. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

We get it...you hate Braylon. Now lower his price and let him come to Seattle.

5. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

I made you an offer you didn't like. Counter that offer with something. I'm listening. :)

6. CoachWest

CoachWest Walk On

Hey Win,

come to Arizona we have LOTS of recievers, and we will even let you kepp Braylon as that 1 b option ;)