Week 11: Dolphins Vs. Bills

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by CHUNKNESS, Dec 25, 2012.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Broncos218

Hey Tyler. Let me know when is good for you to get our week 11 game in. I'll be out of town on Saturday for sure. We may stay overnight with family depending on how late our day goes. If so, I wouldn't be back until Sunday night. Best time for me this week is 10pm est or anytime thereafter. If you need an earlier kickoff, let me know and I'll see what I can arrange. Thx.

2. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

CHUNKNESS

hey doug- i won't be able to play tonight... Thu or Fri night late should work, but not too sure of time or which day is better as of now. I'll keep you updated, but likely one of those nights

• Like Like x 1
  3. CHUNKNESS

How are things looking for you?...

4. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

CHUNKNESS

just completed a long day of traveling, but i'm all set now. I can play tonight if you have time & that'd work best for me if you're around. Tomorrow will be pretty iffy for me. I may have a window somewhere around 7-9 pm ET it looks like tho

5. CHUNKNESS

OK, we'll have to make it work at that time then as I'll be out of town all day Saturday. Would you be able to kickoff at 8pm EST?

6. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

most likely... closer to 7 ET may work better, but 8 will probably still be ok. I'm about to head out skiing for the day, so I'm guessing that 7-9 window will be the time in between skiing & dinner for me. I'm guessing your window for today is from about 8 til whenever? If I'm not available, I'll let you know and then you can just put me on auto for the game.

7. CHUNKNESS

I can possibly make 7pm EST, but I know for positive that I can make an 8pm EST kickoff. Hit me up when you get in and if I can play I will. Otherwise, let's plan on 8pm EST. Enjoy the skiing!

8. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

CHUNKNESS i just got back home, but i gotta head out at 9pm ET now for a dinner reservation. So I can't play right now, but I may be available after dinner (probably 11 ET im guessing). I'll keep you posted and let you know where I stand once I get back

9. CHUNKNESS

No problem Tyler. That should work fine for me. Just hit me up when you get back in. If you can play, great. If not, we can let the CPU decide. Don't ruin your day/evening for our game. Enjoy.

10. CHUNKNESS

Broncos218

I'm headed to the gym. I should be back around 1130 EST or thereafter. If that's too late for you, let me know.

11. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Broncos218

Tyler, Doug messaged me that he will be available in about 45 minutes to play your game.

• Like Like x 1
  12. CHUNKNESS

Broncos218

I'll be around for a while yet if you can play this one tonight.

13. CHUNKNESS

Tyler, I went ahead and simmed our game since there is only one other game remaining. Sadly, the CPU picked the home team to win. I was looking forward to playing our game, but I understand we're both busy with the holidays. We'll get it in next time.

14. Broncos218

Broncos218 Walk On

CHUNKNESS

doug, i just now got back so it looks like simming or putting me to auto was the best option. Too bad we both had busy schedules over the holidays- looking forward to getting our divisional games in during future seasons at least!

• Like Like x 1