Week 11: Eagles vs Redskins Pick Fest!!!! "Highlights"

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by ferocious, Oct 9, 2013.

1. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

A tuff game vs a class act owner Warhawk AKA dreadman , we were lucky to come out on top on this one after all those daam gifts to the Redskins, furtunetly for us they reciprocated. 6 INT's between both clubs. But great game needless to say. Good Luck the rest of the way Jon and thanx for a fun game a game discussion as always. Enjoy the recap and Highlights...

Last edited: Oct 9, 2013
    • Like Like x 3
  2. LLCoolGrey

LLCoolGrey Walk On

nice highlights ferocious looked like a great game. and thanks for the scouting report on you lol

3. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

Hell of a game Zo! So much shit I did wrong in this game... :banghead::banghead::banghead: That throwing was horrible... couldnt seem to lead the guys like I wanted... I will figure it out... might not be this season...lol.... but we will get it!

Nice way to finish up the game.. consecutive sacks and int.! We definitely had our chances!
    Great game.. great win!
    ferocious

4. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
    [​IMG]

5. ferocious

ferocious Bring it

Yeah Jon, hell of a game. Some of those reads for me were horrible but one of them picks at the 13min mark was just outstanding by your player. Couldnt beleive that shit LOL... But Im definetly sure you all will get shit straight soon and definetly by next season played. And thanx for the great game, always enjoy our division games...

• Like Like x 1
  6. CaptMoe

CaptMoe Walk On

wow, 6 picks in this one, 7 in the Cowboy @ Giant game. Bad part was, 5 of them were by Romo...:(

7. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

Damn Moe...... That's crazy

8. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Thx for the highlights Alonso. Good to come out on top in a big divisional win no matter how you look at it.

• Like Like x 1