1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 11 Falcons v 49ers

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by antcap24, Mar 10, 2011.

1. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

With only a couple of days to get this one in, I am seeing if you are available tonight to play? I can play after 8:30 EST

@bringbackjimmy

2. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

i have a deuce game at 9 pst..then waking up early to play another deuce tomorrow...

i can play at 9 pst the next 2 nights or anytime sunday

3. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

I will get back to you about tommorow... Midnight is pretty tough for me. I have to wake up by 3:30-4:00 am for work (Depending on how many times I hit the snooze button) I obviously will need to play late one of these night to get the game in, just not sure which will work out best.

4. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

were not advancing till sunday.. i can play anytime on sunday

@Capparelli

5. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

Unfortunately, I do not get off of work and home until 8 PM EST on Sunday, that would cut things pretty close for the advance. I usually try not to wait until the last possible minute to get the game in, but in this case it might be the only thing that works out.

I will see what I can do about the next two days. and if not, then Sunday night at @8:30 EST might be what works out.

6. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

@bringbackjimmy

If you can play tonight @9 PST, lets shoot for that. This is most likely my best option. If by any chance you can play tonight before 9 PST, that will also work for me as well. Let me know.

7. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

I am up and available for the 9 PST tonight. Seeing if you are going to be able to play.

8. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

Ill be up for antoher 15 minutes waiting for a reply, if not I have to go to bed. Gotta be up in 3 hours.

9. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

hey sorry just got home from work..Apple was launching the Ipad 2 so it was way to busy to get on and check during my break...i'll hop on now..

10. antcap24

antcap24 Walk On

sweet lets roll.