Week #11: Game of the Week

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HackGolfer, Aug 22, 2009.

1. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Week #11: Game of the Week

#17 Nebraska (6-3) vs. #15 Kansas (7-2)

[​IMG] VS [​IMG]

A crucial game for both teams, looking to take over the Big XII North and to most likely face the Texas Longhorns in the Championship. It will be winner takes all on this heated matchup, which can be expected to yield some high scoring offenses..

Heisman hopeful Todd Reesing will need to command his team past a tough Cornhusker defense and control the tempo of this game..

Nebraska, who has been injury plagued all season long, will need to score big and score early in this game to keep their title dreams in reach..

As always, post your predictions here...

2. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

In my heart i must cheer for NEB.. but i think this one maybe in KUs favor with the number of injuries to NE.

3. Renegade-Ice

Renegade-Ice Banned

Ok 1 question...does Nebraska have anyone who can hike the ball and then run the ball? The C and both HBs are on the injured list...so with Nebraska's injured list playing like a bad song...over and over...I have to take Kansas on this one. QB Reesing is on fire and with Nebraska being banged up in the backfield, Kansas should look to contain the Nebraska receiving corps. I like Kansas by 10.

4. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

With both rb hurt for neb and the run the option..Im taking Kanas 21-14