1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 11 Iowa @ Ohio State

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Aug 21, 2009.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Week 11 Iowa @ Ohio State

Get a time in

2. controllerabuser

Week 11 Michigan @ Wisconsin

Get a time in

3. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

I will add you when I get home tonight. I should be up and on around 10pm central. I have some family stuff going on after work, so that will be the earliest. Saturday I won't be home until probably 2am sunday morning, as I am out of town for a game.

Mike

4. controllerabuser

Guys, i can wait till sunday night.. i am out of town the whole day today!! Have at it.. I may even wait till sunday night to advance.. so get those user games in..

5. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

Thanks CA. Buckeye, I should be home after church around 1pm central on sunday. I can go then, otherwise we can go later in the day. I really want to play this game. CA, I have a preview of next week for you, I got an up close encounter with it last night.

[​IMG]

See you at Kinnick.

Mike

6. H22APWRD94

H22APWRD94 RG3 Bandwagon

I grew up in PA, but moved out here during college. Have been living out here 10 years now. My wife is from Iowa. I live just outside of Des Moines now. Married into a Hawkeye family, kind of rubbed off.

Mike