WEEK 11 is up

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by -4-, Jun 28, 2011.

1. -4-

-4- Walk On

Advanced to Week 11. Next advance will be Thursday at NOON, if not sooner. I'm the only one with a user game and plan on playing tonight so if eveyone wants to go 24 hours this week that;d be great. But not a big deal.

Week 11 Schedule

Will update next time I am on XBL. I lied, no I won't we're going to advance in about 12-14 hours. I will make a nice schedule next week :)

2. -4-

-4- Walk On

LOL... wow what a piece of trash that guy turned out to be. I swear he ran the same play 15 times on me in the first half.

So, to teach that cheeseball a lesson, I ran it up (literally) in the fourth. I guess I could have just been securing the game since he was up 21-7 at one point. But, Dude was friggin running a nano on me and doing the same ol crap on offense too. Complete garbage. I'd never score like that at the end on anyone that played straight.

So, sorry that my rushing stats are a little gaudy this week. But, needless to say I gave him the boot after the game.

That's what you get when you try to play with randoms I guess.

I'm also probably going to advance tomorrow in the early afternoon because I think all those who haven't played can handle their games in a sim. But just a heads up to KillerNuts thequick135 and kinqskid.

3. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

I'm probably done with NCAA '11 except for user games.

4. thequick135

thequick135 Walk On

go ahead and sim if you havent already ill wait for user game