Week 11: Jags 24, Browns 17

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Oct 8, 2009
    Week 11: Jags 24, Browns 17

After connection issues in the AM we decided to try again in the afternoon and we both re-downloaded the updated rosters from EA. This combo worked like a charm and we got the game in.

After conciously going into the game thinking "just take care of the football...play it conservative and he won't be able to score on your defense and you'll win".......well that apparently went out the door as I threw interceptions on my first three possessions, two of them returned for touchdowns and the Browns were up 14-0 early.

Game turned into a defensive battle, with Jags defense forcing a couple turnovers and scoring to get themselves back in the game. MJD would score twice and Jags would take a 24-14 lead in the fourth quarter then rely on their defense the rest of the way to get the victory.

Browns are tough, a lot tougher than even I thought they would be. Will be really interesting to see this team after they have an offseason behind them because with a few key addittions they can be really really good.

GG Miklos
  2. Miklos_Nyiszli

Miklos_Nyiszli Walk On

Sep 16, 2010
    GG Dunlap was a good learning exp..