WEEK 11 Matchups

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hoodlum10, Aug 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

WEEK 11 Matchups

Here are the games for week 11. Only 1 user vs user game this week, and that is a huge 1 between JJ and his Runin Rebels and Smace and the Crimson Tide. IA is unavailable and is on autopilot.

#20 Iowa(autopilot) vs. #1 Ohio State(LSUmark)
    #4 Michigan vs. Wisconsin
    Michigan State vs. #14 Notre Dame
    #19 Clemson vs. #23 NC State
    Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt
    Miami vs. #17 North Carolina
    #11 Georgia Tech vs. Duke
    #3 Florida State vs. Wake Forest
    Louisiana Tech vs. #6 LSU
    #7 Alabama(smace767) vs #2 Ole Miss(jjlloyd)

2. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Hopefully we can get the remaining games in today. T2 and TRude both get back in town today so their games should be taken care of sometime tonight. Its not the end of the world if we cant get them in today but we should give advancing today our best shot.

3. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

hey fellas... so i get back in town later than i thought tonight. i wont be home my time until 11pm from the airport. i will still try and play tonight, but i also have tomorrow off work and i get up early so at the very latest i should have whatever i need done by like 10am ish tomorrow

4. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

im played.

5. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

alright cool. smace and jj need to get their game in, drunken hasnt played his either, and like TRude said he will have it done by 2moro afternoon. at the latest we advance 2moro night. jj n smace need to communicate tho.

6. hawkeyes73

hawkeyes73 Guest

hey smace when did you want to play... i am free all day today

7. smace767

smace767 Walk On

jjloyd has not longed in his ps3 since the 13th. don't know whats up.

To all who will need to get with me to play a game in the future.

I am always avail.

Im on the west coast.I leave work at around 3pm my time. The time most people can play are 6 to 11 eastern. That is only 3 to 8pm for me. doesn't affect anything. I can see my girl after, i can handle business before.

I have gone to MMA events, baseball games, movies, see my girlfriend or my soon to be ex and the kids and such with out affecting any dynasty im in, because most of you guys are chillin by the time we do stuff on the west at night.

im salary and in charge, i can go almost any time, any day with some notice if its best for us to play early sometime. i just say i have something to do and its done.

I have things to do and personal shit going on, but most things have no hard time so i can do it later or shift it an hour to play at your best time.

I have a blackberry, text me or email me. I will get your msg instantly and link up with you when you can play. 253 228-0158 smace767@yahoo.com.

with that, i have a meeting at 1130 my time today so any time after 4 eastern 1pm my time, if jjloyd is avail we can play.

My number is posted in dynasty HQ.
    I have a bad habit of leaving my ps3 on. i also watch tv with the ps3 on and in the dynasty at times. So i am not always there when you see me logged on my ps3.

still ended up long. oh well, you get the picture. hit me up.

8. smace767

smace767 Walk On

my bad i started that post in between doin other things and you already posted. after 330 eastern should be good. ill get on then.

9. hawkeyes73

hawkeyes73 Guest

Smace and I are playing at 330 eastern. Sorry for the hold up I had to go home for the weekend to take care of some family stuff..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.