1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 11 - New York Jets @ St. Louis Rams

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by recchem2000, Oct 23, 2012.

1. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

This game was all about turnovers. The Jets made too many of them to put this game away. The Rams were in a giving mode early, fumbling on their opening drive. This allowed the Jets to jump out to an early 13-0 lead. However late in the 2nd quarter a Mark Sanchez fumble gave the Rams life and they scored to make it a 6 point game. Then the turning point of the game happened. With under 10 seconds to play in the half, Sanchez threw a pick in the endzone. This score might have given the Jets all the points they needed. The Rams used this momentum and built a 21-13 lead, mostly based on New York turnovers, going into the final minutes of the game.

Sanchez would hit Holmes on a long TD pass but the 2 pt conversion failed. New York elected to kick away with 2 minutes to play. Stephen Jackson picked up one first down and the Rams ran out the clock.

A personal note: I couldn't move the ball for shit against the Jets defense. Great game Randiesel75 Like I told you on live, Im getting good at winning ugly! Good luck to you the rest of the season!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

recchem2000

This was a great game. I was feeling very good with an early 13-0 lead, who wouldn't. I tell you, in the middle of the 2nd quarter when the Rams recovered the fumble, I could feel the momentum switch. The home crowd was alive and the Rams defense responded.

The really did come down to the wire, poor pass on the 2-point conversion to the TE and some great Rams coverage. I figured with the way our defense was playing early, it was best to punt it deep and use my 3 timeouts. And then came Stephen Jackson!

I had a lot of fun, good luck the rest of the season. Hopefully we link up season #2.

• Like Like x 1