1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 11 Niners vs Broncos

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by dritsch, Mar 17, 2010.

1. dritsch

dritsch Walk On

Week 11 Niners vs Broncos

When is good for you? Hit me up on aim.

2. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

can play tonight after 7 pm. et, thurs, friday not good, watching march madness all day both days, saturday im available until 3 pm et. no sunday, fishing in O.C.

tonight would be best, or Saturday early

3. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

aim sent also

4. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

I can play tonight after 10 pm. Friday night not so good, Maryland game comes on at 10 pm eastern, cant play tomorrow.

The problem is that i go out to the bar to watch the March Madness games all day Thurs, and Fri.

Can play tonight when i get home about 10 pm et. give me a half hour window, ill be pretty wasted when i get in. Or Saturday before the afternoon, before 5 pm et.

Sorry about the small windows, just alot goin on these few days.

5. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

March madness starts today, I go to the bar every year to watch the games all day Thursday and Friday. But i can play tonight after about 10 pm et. give me a half-hour window, ill probably be three sheets to the wind at that point.

Or Saturday before 5pm et, i leave for Ocean City fishing trip after that all day Sunday, sorry about the small windows, i usually can play anytime, just not these few days.

6. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

I accidentally wrote that twice, Sorry. Lemme know.

7. dritsch

dritsch Walk On

Later tonight sounds good, im pacific so 10est might be little early for me. Just hit me up on aim.