1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 11 Oregon @ Cal

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by controllerabuser, Mar 6, 2010.

1. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Week 11 Oregon @ Cal

Get a time in.

2. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Hey man I am good almost any night after 9 pm est, and most of the weekend. However I will be gone this Sunday March 7th from 1pm till about 7 pm est. I am home today (Saturday) for the rest of the day and night...

DJDunn6 on PSN
    Dunn06 on AIM forwards to my cell

3. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Can you play tonight 8pm EST?

4. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

9pm would be better to be honest I will just be getting home at 7 pm and need to give my son a bath and such just not sure if I could be ready by 8. I will try to be ready before 9 in between I just know that 9 would be better, let me know...

5. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

The earlier the better for me, gotta get in bed by 10pm or I'll be useless at work.

6. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

How is 9pm EST tomorrow looking? If we can get it earlier that would be great.

7. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Hey try to AIM me whenever you get home. My wife is working late and I will be home with the kids after 4pm. So I will be home with my kids and other then a quick diner for them I can probably play anytime after 5:30 pm est...

8. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

We are scheduled to play at 7:30pm EST