Week 11 Patriots vs Colts

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Brandon S., Oct 25, 2012.

1. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

TLY2.PNG

This was one of the craziest games i have ever been a part of. 13 turnovers combined in this game, which is something that Indy has tried to prevent and force all year. Limit turnovers while forcing takeaways, but that just didnt happen in this one. Luckily, the defense stepped up and bailed out Luck for throwing 5 INTs. However, Luck wasn't the only one giving the ball to the other team. Lamar Miller had an uncharacteristic 2 fumbles which led to more points for the patriots. The Colts trailed by more than 3 touchdowns at one point in this game, but the team showed up to play in the 2nd half. We'll just say the first half was warm ups. The Colts stopped the mental errors and got their game together in the 2nd half, resulting in a 28-7 run to leave the Colts victorious in this matchup. We learned that Andrew Luck is human, but its a good thing Lamar Miller isnt. Miller ran for 2 TDs and 171 yards off of 20 carries. However, he left the game and will miss the next 4 games. This was just a shootout between 2 teams with a bend but dont break and force turnovers defense. Good game whoozy11

2. whoozy11

whoozy11 Walk On

Couldn't have said it better myself. I feel like if we played 10 games in a row, they'd all be close. Even though I lost, I have to say this was one of the best games I've played online. Good game as well and would like to meet up again.

3. Brandon S.

Brandon S. Freshmen Phenoms Commissioner

I just hope it isnt in the playoffs. You'd probably best me then. ;)