Week 11: Raiders at Steelers

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by The Parrothead, Sep 3, 2010.

1. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Week 11: Raiders at Steelers

I'll be able to play this either Monday night (9/6) or Tuesday night (9/7) a little after 10 pm or so. Are you available either of those nights?

2. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

Since Clutch is out for season 1, while he gets his head twisted back to front center, I'll remove Clutch so you can play the cpu.

3. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Guess I missed that. What happened? He ok?

4. Psycho

Psycho Walk On

He'll be fine, just another guy that life has gotten in the way of playing video games. If he does in fact comeback for season 2 that's great, if not, no big deal, it's just a video game.

Last year we lost people to divorce, new children, and job changes, sucks to have good guys leave, but I'd rather them leave then feel they "owe" me something and stick in the league when they could be turning their attention towards real world stuff... stuff that if they took care of, could lower their life stress level, rather then add to it by wasting time on a video game.

5. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

Yeah I will be fine. It's just a combo of finding out what I want to do with my life, finding out if I can graduate this year and I that my best friend has sex with another one of our best friends who is girl the other night. Found out tonight she also wanted me to join in for the threesome and that she wanted to have him back in July when we went on a Trip to Put-In-Bay. Just a lot of weird shit floating around. I should be back and good as ever here in a couple of weeks. At latest after week 3 of the NFL season after I return home from seeing the Steelers play Tampa Gay (or I'm gonna Tampa that ass). So have fun now and I will return.

6. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Glad it's not something out of control. You do have some weird things to go through it looks like. Hopefully it all works out for the best.