1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 11 Raiders @ Chargers

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Glen Cieske, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Glen Cieske

Glen Cieske Walk On

Hulk_hagen_55

Let me know when you can play. I'm available tomorrow night, I won't be available Thursday night.

2. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

hey bud, just got home from work but im dog ass tired. on friday are you available? i would be after 11est on thurs or anytime after 6 est on friday et me know what works for ya Glen Cieske

3. Hulk_hagen_55

hey glen, havnt heard from you yet since thursday night, you around? Glen Cieske

Last edited: Feb 21, 2014
  4. Hulk_hagen_55

5. Hulk_hagen_55

CHUNKNESS LtJustice Michael Overman , game was schedued to take place around 6 ish cst, glen had wedding things come up which would push his availability to around 930, however i had made arrangements tonight to set up my grandmothers house for her birthday later tonight, our availabilty windows appear to have closed. tomorrow is my 3rd wk (i pull 2 jobs and every 3rd sat i have both) so i work 630 am to 3pm cst then 5 to 1 am cst.