Week 11: Raiders vs Bills

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by savaunte, Jan 12, 2011.

1. savaunte

savaunte Oakland Raiders

I'm working night-shifts this week so I will only be available in the mornings to early afternoon.

I normally get home around 7 am pst and could play anytime after that up to about 11ish

I will be free Saturday almost all day.

2. StevenRhysCann

StevenRhysCann Arizona Cardinals

Hey Sav, Saturday would be best for me, i'll also be around all day, so name the best time for you and i'll be there.

3. StevenRhysCann

Actually, i might be able to play Thursday at around 7:30 am pacific, i'll let you know later on tonight.

4. StevenRhysCann

Hey man, i'll be around this morning at 7:30 pacific, see you then.

5. savaunte

savaunte Oakland Raiders

Hey Bro, I'm gonna be a bit late today...my son is switching to a new school today so we are going to take him in to meet his new teacher and all that stuff. I should be home by 8:30 am pst. Sorry about not letting you know sooner and I hope we can still get our game in this morning.

6. StevenRhysCann

Sorry i couldn't wait around, what time on Saturday is best for you?

7. savaunte

savaunte Oakland Raiders

I should be home between 7 and 7:30 am pst on saturday morning.

My son has a BB game sometime saturday but I dont know what time it starts...

Oh, can you please send me a message on AIM I cant seem to find you...as I was looking for you yesterday morning because I was here waiting......

8. Miklos_Nyiszli

Miklos_Nyiszli Walk On

9. StevenRhysCann

Sav, if you can't play Saturday afternoon/night, then i'll get a sub for you to play, because i can't do Saturday morning.

10. saintsdave75

saintsdave75 Walk On

@savaunte
    @StevenRhysCann

it looks like this will be the last game of the week, if you could both post your availabilities for Saturday when you know them, we can see what times match up and whether or not a sub may be needed

11. savaunte

savaunte Oakland Raiders

I just got home...after talking with the wife it sounds like I will be busy all afternoon but I will be free tonight....just tacking a stab at what time ill be home, hopefully no later than 5 pm pst

So I will look for you tonight....i have aim installed on my phone so I can keep you updated while im at the game also.

Thanks for being flexible and I apologize for not getting this game in sooner.

@StevenRhysCann
    @saintsdave75

12. StevenRhysCann

I'll be around tonight, from 5 pacific will work for me. Message me on aim, we'll get the time sorted.