1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 11: Rams vs. Cardinals

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bluebean, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

Week 11: Rams vs. Cardinals

Rams Availability: Pacific Time

Thursday: 8am-1pm (possibly some later times too)
    Friday: 4:30pm-7pm
    Saturday: 4:30pm-7pm
    Sunday: 4:30pm-10pm

Hoping we could have played Wednesday Night but hopefully we can play at one of these other times as soon as possible.

2. Bluebean

I know your watching the Lakers-Celtics tonight. Are you available around 4:45pm Pacific time to get our game in before the tip off at 6pm?

If not, let's shoot for Friday at 5pm?

Let's set a day and time.

3. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

Nah...I don't get off work until 5:30. Friday at 5pm isn't good either. Lets do later in the evening if possible...maybe like 9 PM PST.

4. Bluebean

Wish you could have played last night. I wake up at 2am pacific time for work on Friday, Saturday, Sunday which is why im in a coma at 9pm pacific. We'll figure something out.

5. Bluebean

I will stay online until the Lakers-Celtics game is over tonight. If your around to start a game when that game is over I'll be here for a lil while.

6. Bluebean

I'm available 4:30-7pm Friday when I get home from work. If you need to do it later, i'll probably wake up for it or something friday night. Just leave me a time

7. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

Is it too late now?

8. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

9 PM PST should work.

9. Bluebean

9pm Pacific Time is 11pm for me and I wake up at 4am for work. That is why this is so tough. Can you play between 4:30pm - 7pm PST on Saturday or we can do anytime on Sunday evening and night because I start vacation from work for a whole week when I get off on Sunday evening for 4:30pm PST.

Option 1: 4:30pm-7pm Saturday
    Option 2: 4:30pm-10pm Sunday
    Option 3: I'll sacrifice for a 9pm tonight at last resort.

You name the day and time and I'll be back on here to verify. Damn time zone is a killer for us, lol.

10. Bluebean

9pm Pacific Time is 11pm for me and I wake up at 4am for work. That is why this is so tough. Can you play between 4:30pm - 7pm PST on Saturday or we can do anytime on Sunday evening and night because I start vacation from work for a whole week when I get off on Sunday evening for 4:30pm PST.

Option 1: 4:30pm-7pm Saturday
    Option 2: 4:30pm-10pm Sunday
    Option 3: I'll try whatever

You name the day and time and I'll be back on here to verify. Damn time zones are a killer for us this time. Going to bed now; we'll get this in Saturday or Sunday.

11. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

I'll be there 4:30 PM tomorrow(Saturday)

12. Bluebean

Leaving the house for work now; See you at 4:30pm PST today... With my luck, the ferry might break down while crossing the Mississippi River to go home this evening, lol.