Week 11 Rams vs Seahawks

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by lboogie, Jan 6, 2013.

1. lboogie

lboogie Walk On

After the first meeting the Rams coach sent me a message saying see u in week 11. Thats when i knew they had circled that date on there calendar. Boy was i right as the Rams came out swinging and had a lead with 2 min left in the game. The Seahawks and there rookie QB drove down the field on a rare successful 2min drive and scored a td with seconds remaining. The coaching staff huddled up to decide if they should go for 2 or play for OT. After a brief discussion the decision was made to kick the extra point. The Rams took the opening drive of OT down the field easily and was set up for first and goal. The Seahawks D knew they had to hold them to 3 or the game was over. The Rams ran twice and was stuffed and on 3rd and goal the Seahawks came up with a huge sack. The Seahawks got the ball back with about 2min left in OT and drove down the field and set themselves up with a first and goal with about 30 seconds left. They were stuffed by the Rams twice but the Seahawks found there TE in the endzone to win the game. GREAT GAME Eddie!!!! good luck the rest of your season

• Like Like x 3