1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 11: Ravens vs Bills

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by weblink21, Jul 9, 2011.

1. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Hey man, I am playing golf tomorrow during the day, but I can play when I get home after 7pm est. During the week I can play any time after 6pm est, but the closer to 10 est on weekdays, the better.

2. Luis

Luis Walk On

I can play today till late. Sunday I wont be able to play till 7 pm est. Mon and Tues Im able to play from 6 till 10:30 pm est. Let me know when is a good time for you.

3. Luis

Luis Walk On

lol we posted at the same time. Your sched is like mine, we could aim for tomorrow after 7 or Monday around 9 - 9:30 pm est.

4. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

lol. Sounds good. I didnt know you would answer so fast. I can play tonight if you want. If not, I will hit you up on AIM as soon as I get home tomorrow.

Luis

5. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

I talked to Juan last night. He had family over unexpectedly so we are going to play tonight at 10m est.

6. Luis

Luis Walk On

wow Juan had family over just like I did!!! Good for Juan!!! :p

weblink21

7. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Luis

haha. Sorry buddy. It was Monday morning and I was still half asleep. Sammy just played Juan last week. I meant LUIS had people over. lol. Good luck in the game this morning.