(WEEK 11) S2

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by majesty95, Sep 12, 2013.

1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

Deadline is SAT 11PM.

I'll be back home in AM so everything should get back to normal. Just a reminder, you MUST post within 24 hours of advance to try and schedule your user game. If you do not and you opponent does then they will be allowed to play CPU. If you have not heard from your opponent in 24 hours, give me as much notice as possible so I can put them on auto. I can't always guarantee ill be home late the day of advance.

Also, if you no show a game for 3 weeks in a row, technically we should remove you. I don't want to do that so keep us informed. CJTHA1 we know about and hope he is ok and can return soon. xx Vols xx lets us know what's up.

Paytonno1son woodsmall Shnoogans10 Glen Cieske titangator BigTexas18

2. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

titangator

Let me know when its good for you. Should be home tomorrow evening. Can play late if needed.

3. titangator

titangator Walk On

Paytonno1son late tomorrow night will probably be best then.. Should work for me.

And yea I feel like some guys kinda been lax lately.. Maybe because the head dog is on vacation but I dunno, lets get the content back going! That stuff makes it fun!

4. xx Vols xx

xx Vols xx Vol Nation

I am still here just really really busy right now. Did not have time to play that last game..I 'm gonna get my game in today when I get home from work. I actually have been working a lot of side jobs the past few weeks.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

Text me when ready. 8478331620

6. BigTexas18

BigTexas18 Walk On

woodsmall if I could get you to lose a couple games that'd be great. Your keeping me out of contention!

• Like Like x 1
  7. titangator

titangator Walk On

Paytonno1son dunno if you got my text this morning? I fell asleep last night, and will be consumed by football all day today... You can play computer.

8. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

If its on auto ill play it in a few hours. If not I guess we sim

9. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

Ill advance shortly. Was having Internet issues last night