Week 11 Scheduling Update

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Jun 19, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Week 11 Scheduling Update

Vikings vs Bucs: No response on the scheduling thread from Bucs by our Friday deadline. Frisk said not to set Bucs to CPU so either this gets in or will be simmed tomorrow night during our midnight advance.

Lions vs. Seahawks: Set for Sunday at 9pm CST (remember the advance is shortly after this so make sure the game gets in on time)

Falcons vs. Panthers: Set for Saturday @ 4pm PST

Bears vs. Packers: No time agreed upon on the threads. Packers have been active. Setting Bears to CPU. Packers either look for a sub or get with Chris and get your game in. Bears can re-enter the franny with the password. Do not play the CPU in either case.

Cardinals vs. Rams: Set for Saturday at 4:30pm PST

2. Jethro

Jethro Walk On

I got disconnected in the 4th quarter last night, so I told him to go ahead and finish the game but it doesnt look like he did. I will try to get in touch with him to see whats up.

3. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

whoops i failed this week, i was moving apartments, i apologze. thanks for getting it up dunlap

4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

what happened to not waiting on one game? oh well. I just didn't wanna be subbed for.

5. chrisdstan

chrisdstan Walk On

We talked lastnight so this game should get done today once he get's home from work, i'm not sure when he get's home but i will have aim on all day, and happy fathers day to all the fathers out there.

6. Jethro

Jethro Walk On

I can play whenever you are ready, the earlier the better.

7. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

The last game was scheduled for 9pm CST.. I thought we would advance by 10:30pm CST, 3 games haven't been played yet. Are we advancing tonight or should we just schedule Week 12 for tomorrow?