Week 11 Scores

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hoosierjoe, Aug 26, 2010.

1. hoosierjoe

hoosierjoe Walk On

Week 11 Scores

Maryland beats Virginia Tech 42-21, without their Coach.

Suddenly I am terrible at this game.... I need a vacation. :mad:

2. phbaseball1335

phbaseball1335 Walk On

Sorry I couldn't make it Hoosier, the boss just wouldn't let me go tonight. Looks like I need to miss more games though!

3. Spudnasty

Spudnasty Walk On

Wake Forest loses again with the final score being 34 NC State - 24 Wake Forest. Skylar Jones tried to lead the team to a W during his first start but was unable to do so in the end. He ended up throwing 17 for 33 for 281 yards and one TD though, which is quite respectable. Especially in comparison to the other QB stats throughout the year. Josh Adams was the real hero scoring 2 rushing TD's. He also gained 57 yards on the ground and caught 3 balls for 27 yards.

NC State's Russell Wilson had a career day throwing for 350 yards and 3 TD's with a 75% completion rate. It's hard to believe these guys are only 3-7 with a great player like this leading their team.

4. phbaseball1335

phbaseball1335 Walk On

This isn't the kind of stats I wanted to see knowing that my next game is against NC State. Maybe he will lay an egg against me since he did so well in your game.

5. Spudnasty

Spudnasty Walk On

Hopefully you'll be alright. After looking at his season stats, it shows he doesn't do this very often. I think he only has 12 TD. Basically I just got unlucky and got to play him when he was in freak-mode

6. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

I feel like CPU QBs usually have 1 half of god-mode in them, then they come back to earth, or maybe I just figure them out. Either way, almost every CPU QB has had a great game against, except for Vandy, but christ they were awful.

7. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

Looking at the scores for the year, I really believe talent on defense plays a role. Teams with higher rated defenses haven't struggle as much and gives up less ppg to the CPU. For the most part I;ve been able to keep the cpu offense in check with Georgia defense... It usually takes me about a quarter to make tweaks to my Gameplan.

However I can not stand playing teams like WVU. They ran no-huddle damn near the whole game, and it would be fine if I could see what formations they are coming out in but I can't so I end up calling plays blindly.... But they were stupid and went for two punt fakes that I knew where coming and snuffed both of them out.

It's my passing offense that needs help vs the cpu... I would love to see how Hotrod just picks apart the cpu pass defense. Redzone Offense??? I'm sure we're ranked last in the nation in touchdown % in the redzone. I have struggled with scoring in the redzone since taking this game out of the packaging.

8. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

9. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

It's strange, because with some teams that have good defenses, IE Alabama, I'm able to pass all over without any problem. Then I face Kentucky, who's a lot worse, and struggle passing the ball. It seems also that online, against a user opponent, I can't get things going in the air at all. Something I'll try and prove wrong when we take on JCSpartan.

10. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

Georgia goes down to Auburn 18-20

Another tough close lose for the bulldogs on the season.... full recap later

11. Kingspring

Kingspring Walk On

Auburn and UGA go at it for 4 whole quarters.

What a game that keeps Auburns BCS hopes alive and keep them climbing the polls.

Play of the year candidate in this one..

Full Recap later...