Week 11: Seahawks 13, Saints 10

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by pbates86, Oct 11, 2010.

1. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

Week 11: Seahawks 13, Saints 10

Low scoring affair down in New Orleans as the Seahawks defense was the story of the game.

Rookie FS Earl Thomas opened up the scoring on Saints 1st drive intercepting a Curtis Painter pass and taking it to the house, giving the Hawks a 7-0 lead. For the next two and a half quarters it was all defense for both sides. Seahawks forced 2 fumbles by Reggie Bush that abruptly ended 2 good drives by the Saints.

During the final 2 minutes of the game the Saints would score the 1st offensive touchdown of the game. Still with 2 timeouts left, they kicked off to the Seahawks believing their defense would give their offense the ball back. The Seahawks ran 3 consecutive times forcing the Saints to use their remaining timeouts then punted back to the Saints.

Painter couldn't put together a game winning drive and the Seahawks defense stood firm as Red Bryant notched his 2nd sack to ice the game.

Jevan Snead received the game ball for not throwing any interceptions against a pretty good defense. He also made a couple nice throws that really impressed the coaches.

GG Nate.

2. Big D

Big D Walk On

Nice win Bates.

Nate needs to turn it around in a hurry.....he needs to get his swagger back, talent or no talent on the field.

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

i am done. i am just trying to keep from retiring. i dont even want to touch the game or these forums.

4. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

Why??

5. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

i hate to say it because i am a big supporter, but this might be the worse madden ever.