Week 11 - Season 1

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Aug 12, 2009.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Week 11 - Season 1

Alright guys...Im all settled in here

RageRoolz...had to go w/o you man...please, please get this game in. I am not going to kick you or anything like that, because I know you are a legit guy. Just get your shit done....at least recruit or something to let me know you've logged into the dynasty.

To all - things may slow down a little now, but let's finish out this great season!!

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5 Column 6
    USER TEAM RECORD OPPONENT RESULT SCORE
    MurkYa21 Central Michigan 8-1 Toledo W 31-30
    MYCANE Houston 7-2 @ UCF L 20-17
    Newb Slice Buffalo 8-1 Ohio W 44-21
    castortroy4206 ECU 5-4 @ Tulsa W 31-28
    NatiSaint UCF 5-4 Houston W 20-17
    Kid Robotz Southern Miss 9-0 @ Marshall W 38-3
    RageRoolz Bowling Green 3-6 @ Miami University W 17-12
    MM Jman Tulsa 4-5 ECU L 31-28
    Riptides Ball State 9-0 @ Northern Illinois L 27-17
    The Parrothead Northern Illinois 6-3 Ball State W 27-17
    morsdraconis Akron 6-3 Temple W 24-14
    Maxattax34 Rice 5-4 Tulane W 48-17

2. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Just a reminder, if I can't get my game in with Riptides tomorrow, I won't be able to do it until Monday night. I'm going to be out of town starting Friday morning.

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

gotcha...

4. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

wow..I almost lost to Toledo last night!

I was up 7 when the took a pick back for 6, but missed the extra point..

Later, they drove the field...called T.O. with 5 seconds left and attempted a 45 yard fieldgoal (ARE YOU SERIOUS!!? KICKER HAS MISSED 2 FGs AND A PAT) This one is just BOOTED...I thought I was going to lose, but it his the cross bar no good!!

CMU 31 Toledo 30

5. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Wow, sounds like one hell of a game.

6. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Wow. You lose and the NIU-Ball State game might have been for the division title!

7. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

lol I was fucking tired as hell and was just kinda going through the motions...

today feels like it has lasted forever...

woke up at 6..conditioned..breakfast...equipment...lunch...meeting..practice...dinner...meeting..now here I am (confused as to whether or not the conditioning really even happened today haha)

8. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Castor survived the scare I gave him. ECU wins 31-28 over my Tulsa squad.

Under a minute on 3rd or 4th down with me up 4 and my SS and FS decide not to cover the middle of the fucking field and his guy goes untouched on a post.

I like to think I kept him on his toes.

I will say this, I've played everyone tight, I just cannot finish, my secondary absolutely kills me, my FS especially, hes a 67.

Anywho, I'm sure I'll play 1ke tight for a bit next week and then not have the horses to compete, at least my TU squad is better than the Duke squad I played him with in the Tri.

Looking like a disappointing 5-7 finish for TU barring an absolute miracle. Can't be too mad though since I haven't controlled them the entire season and joined the fold late.

Just glad I'm giving most of you a decent go when we play.(y)

**PS** I promise I'll get my reports up on Sat Murk, two-a-days have had me absolutely exhausted, its been all I have just to play the games when I get home lol.

9. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

That was an awesome game.

It's funny you say that about playing close and not finishing. I've had a tough time in user games, mostly because I don't have the stick skills that some others have. That was evident in our game with bad angles, getting juked out of my jock, jumping past balls, etc. I lost my first game in Southern Exposure to Florida State EXACTLY the way you lost tonight. Almost to the tee, just a different pass route. It can be very discouraging to keep losing games you should be winning. It does feel good to get my first user win however. Excellent game...and you have nothing to hang your head about. That was probably about as good of a game as you could play with that team...get a few recruiting classes under you and you'll be dangerous.

10. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

LOL jman...

you're telling me as a spectator/coach

while Im getting ran all day here right now haha..

im jm with you man...upset 1ke...it'd be gay if he won it all!!

11. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

NIU (with some CPU help) beats Ball State 27-17. A couple of very costly fumbles and a couple of huge kickoff returns give this one to NIU. It really was Ball State's game for the majority of plays. It was just a few that turned the tide. A fumble into the end zone, a fumble on a kickoff return, a kickoff return TD, and another kickoff return that got stopped at the 6...

Bring on CMU! lol

12. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

And you said your season was done :HoosierHoo:

13. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Haha. It would have been if I didn't get a couple of gift fumbles (didn't have strip on, and I didn't lay the hits) and some good blocking on kickoff returns.

14. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

well payback is a bitch. Nati just won a great game 20-17 I threw 3 pics 1 a pic 6. I was up 17-13 with 25 sec left he pump faked my cb and his wr was open deep by 20 yards I was playing a normal set not aggressive at all sucks but after i screwed Jman out of a win last week I had this coming.

15. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

3 Restarts, both DC's happened in the 2nd quarter or late first... it got stupid - but it was all still a great game!

Can't believe he was open