Week 11 - Season 2

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jman, Feb 1, 2010.

1. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Week 11 - Season 2

HARD ADVANCE FOR WED/THUR 10PM (CENTRAL)
    Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5 Column 6 Column 7
    Rank User School Home/Away Rank Opponent Notes Result
    Colorado (5-5) VS Iowa State (3-7) W 44-20
    #7 Florida State (8-1) VS Clemson (3-7) W 63-21
    #18 Oklahoma (5-2) VS Texas Tech (6-4)
    #4 Miami (7-1) VS Virginia Tech (4-5) W 50-17
    #2 Mizzou (9-0) VS Kansas (5-4) W 60-21
    #13 Nebraska (6-3) @ #24 Texas A&M (6-3) User Vs. User L 17-28
    #6 North Carolina (8-1) VS BYE
    #1 Oklahoma State (9-0) VS Baylor (1-8) W 45-3
    #24 Texas A&M (6-3) VS #13 Nebraska (6-3) User Vs. User W 28-17
    #23 NC State (5-4) VS Boston College (5-4) W 49-28[/COLOR]

User games wk 10 are....ONLY ONE! Should be a quick week!

#13 Nebraska (dakota7) @ #24 A&M (Wader49) - A big pride game at this point. Dakota is looking for vengeance for his mental kicker while Wader is just looking to bounce back from the shallacking at home last week to Oklahoma ;)

Don't forget to POST YOUR SUMMARIES in THIS thread after your games!

Remember, stay active!

2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

get those games in.......you have 4 and a half hours.........good luck!!

lol

3. Jman

Hey, I thought that was more than lenient enough! ;)

Knew I forgot something, fixed.

4. Wellar21

Wellar21 Walk On

Mizzou Dominates Another Rival

Both teams coughed the ball on their opening drive but it resulted in good field position for Mizzou as Aldon Smith recovers the fumble on the Jayhawks 20. This lead to a quick score giving Missouri the early lead.

From there on Missouri didn't look back. Blaine Gabbert had a monster game completing 10 of 16 passes for 251 yards and 3 touchdowns, averaging over 25 yards per completion.

Although Missouri gave up over 300 yards offence to Kansas coach Wellar was pleased with how they played. They gave up two long passes for a combined 140 yards and 14 points which really made the game seem closer than it was. The Tigers caused 5 interceptions as well as the one fumble.

With a 32 point lead Missouri put the backups in at half who allowed 2 touchdowns. A 63 yard fly route to Moe put a statement on the Tigers huge win over Kansas 60-21

Missouri looks forward to facing the undefeated Oklahoma State Cowboys in the conference championships.

Highlights:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="350" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qGV1kF_NUXc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qGV1kF_NUXc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="350" height="350"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Box Score
    1ST 2ND 3RD 4TH FINAL
    KU 0 8 6 7 21
    MIZ 13 27 14 6 60

Team Stats
    KU MIZ
    Score 20 23
    First Downs 10 16
    Total Offence 327 558
    Rushing Yards 12 225
    Passing Yards 315 333
    Turnovers 6 3
    Fumbles 1 2
    Intercepted 5 1

5. Huronia8

Huronia8 Walk On

Cowboys ride the Culp train to victory, 45-3 over Baylor Bears

Ever since the Cowboys lost senior Kendall Hunter they have struggled to find a consistent ground game. Today they were lead by a fantastic effort from the Arizona Gunslinger Kalvin Culp who contributed heavily through both the ground and air.

Defensively the Boys' were stingy to say the least, holding the Bears to only 3 points.
    Justin Ramirez continues his fantastic freshman season collecting sack number 19 & 20 in the contest. With every sack he collects for the rest of the season he will push the bar higher in the Oklahoma State record books. He needs just 15 sacks in his remaining years of eligability to take down the all-time career record.

Key Stats:

QB - Culp - 337 passing - 4 tds - 2 ints - 21/37 - 8 rushes - 85 yards rushing
    RB - Smith - 97 yards - 21 carries
    RB - Pratt - 2 tds
    TE - Justice - 10 rec - 154 rec - 1 td

SS - Rogers - 11 tackles - 3 tfls
    DE - J-Ram - 2 sacks

6. Jman

So gents, how's it looking? Whats up?

I'll get mine in tomorrow, must do grading now.

7. Wellar21

Wellar21 Walk On

Forums are so quiet, hopefully we can advance tomorrow. Wader and dakota are most likely playing tomorrow mid day.

8. Shmeezil

Shmeezil Walk On

Colorado thumps Iowa St. for second straight Big XII blowout

After losing 3 straight conference games and falling out of the race for a conference title for the 2nd straight season, the Buffs appear to be back on track...for now. A week after dismantling rival Kansas St. 38-10 in front of a handful of recruits (including #4 RB Seth Medlock), CU beat up on poor Iowa St. 44-20.

It was the best offensive output of the season for Colorado. Cody Hawkins, filling in for injured starter Tyler Hansen, threw for 386 yards and 4 tds. Demetrius Sumler, filling in for injured starter Darrel Scott, ran for 118 yards and a score. Two WRs, Simmons and Simas, went for over 100 and a score. The defense was solid once again.

Next up: Bye week. But after that: the ButtHuskers in Lincoln

9. Jman

Yep.

Guys, I know the game is on the latter end of its lifecycle, but, we all need to get a lot more active, myself included.

I'll play when I get home today then hopefully we can flip this sucker to week 12.

Post your damn summaries!

10. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

I'm gonna try my best to get mine in today. I'm messing around with trying to make highlight videos. I'm getting a little aggravated. Plus it doesn't help that I spent 2 hours yesterday evening trying to get ATT (my ISP) to reset my ports so I could play on XBL

11. Jman

I did the ATT battle no too long ago. They just piss me off.

I'll have to turn it later than anticipated tonight though, I have a Oklahoma Coaches Region Meeting to attend, should still get it flipped by 10 central.

12. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

The funny thing was when I called them I told them right off that my Xbox was directly connected into my modem and after doing the tests or whatever they said it was my Linksys router causing the problem. I just laughed at them and repeated myself.

13. Wellar21

Wellar21 Walk On

Just waiting on you Jman, post a summary dakota or wader

14. Jman

This....
    ;):D;)

I'll play and turn as soon as I get in tonight.

15. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Don't have time to do a summary, but I'm here..

It was a blowout and they scored their last 14 late in the fourth..

16. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Nebraska lost, 28-17? Latravis Washington threw 3 HUGE picks......2 in the red zone, shutting down Cornhusker scoring drives and 1 that was returned for a touchdown. Good game Wade....you played very well. I look forward to more match-ups.