Week 11 - Season 2

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Sep 30, 2009.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Week 11 - Season 2

I'm setting a hard advance time for tonight ..sometime around 11 pm eastern at the latest (unless shrike and milley are playing their game DURING that time)..

if any questions..I'll probably be online or around

the main reason why dynasties get slowed down by user vs user games is because the people don't communicate to everyone about when they'll get it in...keep us up to date.

if shrike doesn't respond, put him on AP..since I've heard from milley and since he hasn't logged in yet.

This should be another good week, hopefully we can get this one out of the way quickly..that way I can play riptides while im at home, but that most likely won't happen so ill have to figure out a solution.

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5 Column 6
    USER TEAM RECORD OPPONENT RESULT SCORE
    MurkYa21 Central Michigan 5-3 Western Michigan W 52-7
    Riptides Ball State 6-3 Eastern Michigan W 56-28
    The Parrothead #21 Northern Illinois 8-0 @ Army W 48-10
    Colonel Thrillz Kent State 2-6 @ Buffalo L 38-10
    dub Buffalo 7-1 Kent State W 38-10
    b milley Bowling Green 4-4 BYE - -
    Maxattax34 Rice 7-1 @ Tulane W 38-34
    castortroy4206 ECU 1-8 Tulsa
    NatiSaint #7 UCF 6-1 UAB W 37-0
    Kid Robotz #15 Southern Miss 8-1 BYE - -
    MM Jman Tulsa 7-2 @ ECU
    MYCANE Houston 5-3 @ SMU W 31-10

User vs User Games
    The Shrike (Kent State) @ dub (Buffalo)
    MM Jman (Tulsa) @ castortroy (ECU)

2. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Hey Troy I need you to do me a big favor and take Jman down this week. Oh and Max do you and Jman hear that......Yup thats Houston getting its swagger back. Look out CUSA West the Cougs are out for blood!

3. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Guys I am going to be out of the house for most of the evening and have a huge meeting with my investors tomm. I need my beauty sleep. I will probably not be on after 9:00 pm eastern. If this game does not get in till later I won't be able to advance till after 12:00 the next day. If the game gets started before 8:30 eastern I will stay up to advance. Can you two get an ETA on the start before I leave work today at 6:00?

4. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Where is the Shrike guy? He just joined, if he's already not around to even post a schedule for a game that's not a good sign.

5. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Meh Rice isnt worried... We're sitting pretty right now at 5-0 (about to be 6-0) in CUSA play. I can drop one to Nati and still be on top:) That means once again the CUSA West will be decided by the Rice vs. UH game.
    Cougs may be out for blood, but Rice is out for revenge!! Getcha popcorn ready, this is going to be another wild finish!

6. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

well Jman still has something to say about it too. They have two conference losses just like me. If and its a big IF you loose to UCF and Houston j and I win out we would each have two losses. I got two cupcakes the Ponys and Navy before the Rice game. I should be ranked by then. Nati said after he simmed it to week 11 in his offline copy we moved to 24th in the nation. This is just getting interesting!

7. b milley

b milley Walk On

Last contact I had with shrike he said 930 eastern and I told him that was fine but he hasn't confirmed that that's when we're playing so I don't know.

8. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

oh lord it'll be like last year's Big12 south...

i think it goes by divisional records first... let me log on and see whats up.

9. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

The Coug's needn't worry. I'm sure I'll be Castor's second W after playing UTEP last night. My secondary played like the freshmen they are and gave up 41...I'm screwed in this one, only hope will be to score every time I touch the ball.

10. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Okay, well keep trying to get a hold of him..

york..in the mean time, put shrike on AP...
    then..milley..play the cpu..

then if shrike does respond, we can just throw out the results and you guys can play...if he doesn't, we are good to go and won't have to wait..

no what I mean?

Also, you are going to have to take troy (i think it was) off AP

11. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Yeah I'm on Auto Pilot. Please remove me, I forgot to mention that.

Don't even try it Jman. I invented the Lou Holtz reverse psychology maneuver. :D

12. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Okay so I just sim'd it until we all end up tied.

If Rice Tulsa and Houston all end up with identical conference and divisional records (6-2/4-1, meaning rice loses UCF and UH, and tulsa beats ECU) and Tulsa beats Colorado... Tulsa wins the West because their record would be 10-2.

1. Tulsa 10-2 (6-2 conf) (4-1 div)
    2. Houston 9-3 (6-2 conf) (4-1 div)
    3. Rice 8-3 (6-2 conf) (4-1 div)

I dont know why I only have 11 regular season games lol... but UH has the head-to-head over Rice in that scenario anyway.

13. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

okay I just simd it to where Houston and Tulsa win out, but Rice beats UCF, in that case Rice wins the division.
    1.Rice 9-2 (7-1 conf) (4-1 div)
    2.Tulsa 10-2 (6-2 conf) (4-1 div)
    3.Houston 9-3 (6-2 conf) (4-1 div)

So... Rice is in the driver's seat. If Rice can win either @UCF or vs. Houston, Rice wins the west regardless of what Tulsa and UH do.

Things are a little clearer now, but anything could still happen!

14. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Troy as soon as I get home I will take you off AP.

15. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Noooooooo reverse psych here my friend. Trust me.

16. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

THANK YOU YORK!!!!

YAY...Sorry Nati, But I had to root for you to lose....I know you understand.

17. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

What the hell....I just signed on to do my recruiting cuz I have a weak azz bye week(BOOOOOOOOOO)

And we still havent advanced.... :(

18. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

I was still on Autopilot when I played Akron.

19. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

It's nothing personal - Just good business... I know.

New personal rule - no more Madden/NCAA switch. The pace is just too different.

It's damn near impossible to win when you have to spend 2 quarters adjusting to the extreme differences in game play

20. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

We advanced this morning. Got my game in. Beat USM 31-10. FB Ari Tatum all 6'5" 268 lbs of him ran over a USM defender for a 36 yard TD. I have fallen in love with the ground game. I had over 250 yards on the ground. Two backs had over 100 yards each. I have never really used the FB but when Murk brought up that Fridge thing last season and after playing Tulsa twice I decided in the off season to move a big guy to the FB position. Ari was sitting behind a couple of soph tackles for playing time so I moved him to FB. He is rated a 63 right now but is a hell of a lead blocker and has yet to be stopped when I need a couple of yards. I saved the TD to show you guys but don't know how to get it. I have never done it before. Can I get a little help please.

21. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

from main menu

My NCAA >
    _________My Legacy>
    ____________________EA Sports Highlights

then upload which one you want and find your profile at easportsworld.com

I just had the fight of my life against Tulane. Worst team in CFB my ass. At first I was ripping them apart, especially on D, but then my offense fell flat and their defense caught fire. I dont know what the hell kind of defense they ran, but it was ridiculous. I was pressured on every throw and my offensive line got blown up EVERY play. even with 2TEs and a FB... Also, they went for it on 4th almost every time lol.

I threw 4 picks. One was totally my fault, but the rest were those lineman BS ints... holy shit I had to come back hard as hell, and they still had the last shot. I broke up 2 passes in the endzone that wouldve won the game for them. whew... glad I dont have to play them for a while..

22. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

This is a big week for Central Michigan...

we've got our big rival Western Michigan in town who are 0-8..

I've got 11 recruits coming, and the last thing I need is to get upset by my 0-8 rival..
    If I blow them out, on the other hand, I should have a few of those guys commit!

23. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

DAMN TULANE can't you do one thing right!!!!!!! Seriously Max Tulane always plays me tough. Last year I had to play the Tulane game twice cause of a server thing and both times it came down to the 4th qtr. They play a press zone that kills my passing attack. User D's don't give me nearly the trouble.

24. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I ended up winning 52-7..

my starting QB didn't play very well...throwing two INTs in the first half on terrible throws, but my Freshmen (change of pace guy) had pretty awesome numbers.

Zac Ferguson
    - Was involved in 5 TDs (3 rushing, 1 passing, 1 where he drawed in the D then pitched for TD)
    3 of 3 for 48 yards, 1 TD - 4 carries for 12 yards, 3 TDs

25. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Ill have my recruiting done tonight.

And to the new guys, Im not a dick, I just really really hate when the dynasty slows down to the point we were at. I love all, well except for my C-USA rivals.