Week 11 - Season 3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jman, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Week 11 - Season 3

We're here, write up in a couple hours, I promise! In the mean time...

User Games:

#3 Mizzou (Wellar) VS Texas A&M (Wader)

Sorry for the delay gents, but, what with the site downtime and me trying to sell a fucking house while being in track season, its chaos.

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Florida State 34 - Clemson 6

I got a great game out of Clemson - they really brought their D. In the first half they had three interceptions, and eventually knocked out EJ Manual for 10 weeks with a dislocated elbow.

On the other hand, we got big plays out of redshirt Senior WR Taiwan Easterling. Easterling had two TD catches - one where he burned the secondary on a play action from the slot position, and another on a corner route.

Junior HB Chris Thompson did a good job running the ball, but it was actually redshirt Senior WR Bert Reed who led the team with 98 yards on 4 carries from the wildcat position.

True Sophomore Andrew Martin will take over as the starting QB from here on out. He did good last season when Christian Ponder got hurt. If need be, the Seminoles will pull the redshirt from Kevin Hunter, the 6'1" 180lb Freshman from Alabama who is 76 overall with 87 speed.

3. Huronia8

Huronia8 Walk On

Oklahoma State Defeats FSU 52-26

"The defense gave up a boat load of yards today, our offensive line couldn't keep Kalvin [Culp] clean, or open up any significant running lanes. We really got lucky in this one, this kind of effort against just about any other team would knock us down quite a few notches. THis is the ugliest win we've had of our 10 to date"

- Coach

4. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

I'll have my game in wednesday.

5. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I'm playing Wednesday too.

6. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I have a user game in the Trifecta, but will play my game vs Wake Forest either before or after it. Either way, it will be played tonight in all likelihood.

7. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

From the look of the rankings, NC State could be looking at a BCS bowl this season. Not bad one year removed from the shoot-out with North Texas in the Meineke Car Care Bowl.

8. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

lol at J man never getting the write up in in a couple of hours! :D

No big buddy, we know you got real life shit to deal with!

9. Jman

Real life is pissing me off! lol

May have to do it whilst grading papers tomorrow at school. Might get it tonight after I play Knigh in the 4th. I just want this fucking house sold so we can move and get it over with!!!!!!

FUUUUUUCK!

10. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Virginia Tech clinches a spot in the ACC title game with a 52-21 win at Wake Forest. With a 1 game lead in our side of the conference and a head to head win vs the second place team with one game to play, we can start planning for FSU.

QB Ju Ju Clayton came out throwing early and often against an aggressive Demon Deacon defense, going 24-30 for 393 yards and 3 TD. The running game was again unspectacular but effective with Ryan Williams and Darren Evans combining for 125 yards on 28 carries with 3 scores.

Up next - The final ACC game of the season, a road tilt vs Virginia.

11. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Kansas State 21
    Nebraska 63

The Cornhuskers unload a season's worth of frustration on KSU. QB Cody Green throws 4 td passes and runs for 2 more. The Husker offense racks up over 500 total yards. Next up is a non-conference showdown with Georgia Tech.

12. Jman

Wowza, kickin' em in the balls eh?

Shmeezil you're all that's left bud. We will advance tonight or in the morning if at all possible, if not when I get home tomorrow I'm turning it, so we can move on.

I feel I owe you all an apology for the recent quasi-extended absence, as some of you know and most down, my wife is a med student, this has led us to be forced to move. We have to sell our current home by June 1 and be in the new town by the end of the first week of August...tight ass timing. Because of this we've been busy as hell cleaning/scrubbing/staging our home, combine that with track season starting and I've been one busy ass coach and husband with no time to even sit and breath it seems.

I appreciate those of you that understand, the rest can simply kiss my ass. Life happens.

Now, on a more serious note, there have been some issues amongst some of us the last couple of weeks. I hope that Wellar and myself are OK now and see each persons side of things. There is another situation that I am about to handle that will be explained to you all soon, I promise. That said, if you call someone out on something to me wanting a result thrown out or whatever, you better be squeaky fucking clean with your argument and have ALL of the evidence needed to back it up. This is for everyone.

Thanks again gents, and sorry if my absence has squashed some momentum, we'll get it back, no worries.

-J-

13. Jman

Also, Wader...I felt bad about last week still so I simmed my game with Baylor instead of playing....and turns out I lost. Doesn't help you really, but, does in the conference standings marks.

LOL! 20-27...what the hell?

14. Jman

No reply to any of that? Sweet.

Advancing within the hour. Will post up the next weeks thread when its good to go.

15. wader49

wader49 Walk On

haha up to you jman. I dont really understand but yeah your team should never lose against baylor. Even though your team isnt as good as it was in the past, its still a retarded roster.