Week 11 Season 4

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by IrishBearcat, Feb 7, 2012.

1. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

[​IMG]
    Advance Max: Wednesday @11:59PM EST
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 7, 2012
  2. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Washington Runs Over Arizona
    [​IMG]
    Washington further distanced themselves from a humiliating 34-10 loss to Cal two weeks ago with an impressive win over Arizona. Washington chipped away slowly at Zona with a heavy dose of the run game. Montana was perfect until the third quarter, Zona managed to pick him off three times to put them in position to tighten the lead. Ultimately Arizona had to settle for field goals, and Washington pulled away in the fourth quarter. Good game BakerWildcat7 you are getting a lot better!​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. MNoffke

MNoffke Walk On

Oshio, I can play anytime from 2-5est today or wednesday after 12p est.

4. MNoffke

MNoffke Walk On

Oshio will be play tomorrow after 530cst. Oshio, I am heading to the gym to workout and run some errands before work. if i get back in time we can play our game after 630cst if that works. ill txt u if im a go.

5. IrishBearcat

We've been super quick lately, seems like things are slowing down a bit (we might have a week that lasts over 24 hours! :eek: )

Looks like Oshio v MNoffke is going down tomorrow.

I'm sure Cougs and Phil will get around to their cpu games tonight.

Murk and myself may play tonight, tomorrow, or he may be autopiloted again. Really depends on his trip and how it works out.

Mas will be tomorrow night at 1159 PM EST.

6. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I'm back. I thought you wanted to play at 11 central or something...just text me I'm hopping offline.

• Like Like x 1
  7. IrishBearcat

0-8 CPU Arizona State upsets #10 UCLA 31-45, YIKES!

This all but guaruntees UCLA's reign over the Pac-12 is over, at least for this season. A Philstyle3005 victory over USC would eliminate the Bruins.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2012
  8. -Cougars-

-Cougars- Walk On

I got wrecked, can't win with 6 interceptions and my o-line played like 6 year old ballerina dancers.

9. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

Colorado 24
    USC 3

Colorado comes up with a huge win after getting blown out by USC last year to finish off their sweep of the Pac 12 South. Colorado only gave up one score to the Trojans, a field goal in the 2nd quarter. The defense came up with some huge forced fumbles and made USC work for everything they got. Nick Hirschman was incredible only throwing one incompletion on the day, but that incompletion was a red zone interception on Colorado's second possession of the game. Colorado stays undefeated, and is one win away from their first Pac 12 Conference Championship game. They face off against #1 Oregon St. next week in what should be another tough game for the Buffaloes.

10. IrishBearcat

MurkYa21 and myself will be playing between 2-4 PM EST. Oshiomogho vs MNoffke will be last, not sure when they plan on playing today.

11. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

Oshiomogho once we are in week 12, I'm free to play anytime Thursday, so let me know.

12. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

The only time I can play today, now, is from about 2:15 central start to 3:30 pm finish.

Last day with my dad before he ships overseas..tomorrow I'll be back to normal so I can play whenever.

13. MNoffke

MNoffke Walk On

Oshio and I should be playing around 630p est as that is when he gets off work. So my guess would be adv no later than 8-9p est.

14. Philstyle3005

Philstyle3005 Walk On

MNoffke if we advance a little earlier than 8 est., would you want to go ahead and knock our game out for next week?

15. MNoffke

MNoffke Walk On

yeah that could possibly work.

16. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

My stream, you scream, ice cream!

#1?

17. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

Gayest game in Utah history. #justsayin

18. IrishBearcat

Yowwwzaaaa, just saw the score.

Had an epic comeback against MurkYa21 down multiple scores to come back and win. Summary coming.

19. MNoffke

MNoffke Walk On

OSU 34 - Utah 3

Utah was not able to get anything going all game. On their first drive they drove the length of the field only to throw a pick at the goal line. OSU relied on the run and boy did it pay off. Utah did knock out RB Jackson for several weeks. He will be out against CU and Washington. RB Agnew and others picked up the slack carving away at the Utah defense.

QB Wheatley was highly effective only throwing for 5-6 passing for over 100 yards including a 50+ yard hail mary pass to close out the first half, it was an incredible play and play call by coach Noffke. Going up 24-0 at halftime I knew I could win this. OSU played it very conservative in the 2nd half.

Good game Oshio. It always seems the home wins. Hopefully next we play it can be a close one, after u destroyed me last season and now this season. Good luck the rest of the season. I am glad I dont have to face your MLB again.

20. IrishBearcat

[​IMG]
    CAL SNEAKS PAST COUGARS

[​IMG]
    WR Aaron Kirk scores a 64 yard touchdown after flying past the WSU Defense
    [​IMG]
    * ^Click Image to view full size^ *​
    Ever since Coach Murk took over the Washington State Cougars they have become much more competitive in the Pac-12. Last years 17-21 upset loss in Berkeley was a game that included many big plays. The Golden Bears would traveled to Pullman this season, and had their eyes on avenging last season's debacle on their home turf.
    This game was no different from last season in terms of both teams flying up and down the field. Both teams were much more effective at scoring touchdowns and avoiding turnovers. Washington State's passing attack was demoralizing the Cal defense the entire first half and the squad never seem to find an answer. Cal was scoring a lot as well, but was failing to keep up with WSU's passing clinic. They found themselves down 21-31 at halftime. Cal's only stop of the half was ruined by a fake punt the helped move the chains for the Cougars.​
    Washington State came surging out of halftime and continued moving the football. They marched right down the field, capping off their drive with a 33 yard TD pass. Down 17 points on the road, it looked like Cal had already lost the game. They were able to add a touchdown with RB Justin Goode up the middle to shorten the lead to 10 points entering the fourth quarter. WSU lead 38-28.
    Washington State continued moving the football, but FINALLY Cal was able to get some sort of stop. A WSU FIELD GOAL! WSU was up 41-28. Cal finally had a chance to get it back to a 1 score football game. They on a HUGE 75 yard touchdown pass deep where WSU's safety whiffed on the interception and WR Matt Johnson walked into the end zone untouched. WSU was only up 41-35, and the pressure was on.
    Cal's defense had definitely picked up some momentum from the last drive and was beginning to force some third downs. WSU got down to midfield but then forced an errant pass into coverage and it was picked off! Cal had their chance to win the game. They drove down the field and got down to the 1 inch line. FB Travis Capps added his second touchdown against the 3 man front to give the Golden Bears the lead 42-41. WSU's chances were far from over.
    They were hitting big passes all day, and with 23 seconds and 3 timeouts they had time to take some shots down field. Ultimately the defense stepped up AGAIN when it had to and batted down several passes to end the football game. It was the second straight week Cal came back down multiple scores in the 4th quarter and was able to win by a point after getting a defensive stop.
    GG MurkYa21
    UP NEXT: OREGON