Week 11 Summaries

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by T2, Apr 19, 2010.

1. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Jul 26, 2009
    Week 11 Summaries

TX A&M Continues to roll.

The Aggies travel to Lubbock to take on the Tortilla Tossers University (TTU)

A&M came out and ran the ball all over the Red Raider defense. TTU would repsond after a failed coverage (fml) 7-7. Then A&M took TTU to the wood shed, beat their mothers, and pimped their sisters to a final of 56-7. TB Micheal had a huge day while the A&M defense had 9 Sacks, 2INTs and a Fumble taken back for 6..

A&M looks to close out its Big12 run as a win next week should get them into the CCG. A&M will finish the season vs 3 Ranked oppenents. Co St, Texas, and OU
  2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Oct 26, 2009
    Temple Upsets Vols'

These Owls are good. For the 5th consecutive week Temple came out a curb stomped the opposition. Temple jumped out to a 35-0 lead before the Vols' would make a huge second half surge only to lose 35-28. X.Johnson would go 30-39 for 319yds and a score as Temple improved to 6-3 on the year.

Sidenote: I'm kind of pissed. I didn't realize I had another user in my conference who is going to take my MAC conference CCG spot. That is so garbage, I don't even get to play Bowling Green and they are in my division. What kind of ish is that??
  3. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Jun 30, 2009
    #4 UCLA stays unbeaten and beats #15 Stanford in a hard fought battle 28-14.

The Bruins were lead by HB Milton Knox and there big offensive line, as Knox rushed for 174 yds and 2 TD's. The Cardinal were lead by QB A. Luck who threw for 341 yds, 2 TD's and 2 Int's.

Ucla lead off scoring with a 20 yd TD run by Knox the added another Td on a 25 yd run by KNox to go up 14-0.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pu15FA146EM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pu15FA146EM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Stanford would add a TD before the half to make the score 14-7. UCLA would come out and score 14 points in the 3rd quarter to take a 28-7 lead.
    In the 4th Stanford would score a TD to make the final 28-14.

Difference in the game was UCLA solid O-line play and Stanfords 2 turnovers.

GG JCA

UCLA goes to 9-0