1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Week 11 Summaries

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by T2, Apr 19, 2010.

1. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Week 11 Summaries

TX A&M Continues to roll.

The Aggies travel to Lubbock to take on the Tortilla Tossers University (TTU)

A&M came out and ran the ball all over the Red Raider defense. TTU would repsond after a failed coverage (fml) 7-7. Then A&M took TTU to the wood shed, beat their mothers, and pimped their sisters to a final of 56-7. TB Micheal had a huge day while the A&M defense had 9 Sacks, 2INTs and a Fumble taken back for 6..

A&M looks to close out its Big12 run as a win next week should get them into the CCG. A&M will finish the season vs 3 Ranked oppenents. Co St, Texas, and OU

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Temple Upsets Vols'

These Owls are good. For the 5th consecutive week Temple came out a curb stomped the opposition. Temple jumped out to a 35-0 lead before the Vols' would make a huge second half surge only to lose 35-28. X.Johnson would go 30-39 for 319yds and a score as Temple improved to 6-3 on the year.

Sidenote: I'm kind of pissed. I didn't realize I had another user in my conference who is going to take my MAC conference CCG spot. That is so garbage, I don't even get to play Bowling Green and they are in my division. What kind of ish is that??

3. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

#4 UCLA stays unbeaten and beats #15 Stanford in a hard fought battle 28-14.

The Bruins were lead by HB Milton Knox and there big offensive line, as Knox rushed for 174 yds and 2 TD's. The Cardinal were lead by QB A. Luck who threw for 341 yds, 2 TD's and 2 Int's.

Ucla lead off scoring with a 20 yd TD run by Knox the added another Td on a 25 yd run by KNox to go up 14-0.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pu15FA146EM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pu15FA146EM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Stanford would add a TD before the half to make the score 14-7. UCLA would come out and score 14 points in the 3rd quarter to take a 28-7 lead.
    In the 4th Stanford would score a TD to make the final 28-14.

Difference in the game was UCLA solid O-line play and Stanfords 2 turnovers.

GG JCA

UCLA goes to 9-0