Week 11 Summaries

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Oshiomogho, Jun 11, 2011.

1. Oshiomogho

Oshiomogho Donnie Darko

good game played against fuzzy tho my short yardage offense is still HORRIBLE
    3 QB sneaks from the inch mark and my QB couldnt bother to score. defense bailed me out with a safety. after getting a FG, Clark nabbed an INT and took it back for the score. the entire game seemed like I couldnt get into the endzone on offense til late but bradley added in 2 FGs to make it a 2 possession game and forced Fuzzy t push more then he wanted to. and my defense responded with a great game

a fake punt completion for him surprised the hell out of me. punters cant usually throw 30 yards and complete it! he got his TD on the drive later but i stayed tough.

after a terrible start to the year, Ive now won three straight coming out of the bye week. to get back above .500 and realistically looking towards a 7 win season still unless i can pull a shocker when AF comes to town. Van is healthy again at QB but the risk/reward with Marks is enough to give him the starts until further notice.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

New Mexico's unlikely run came to a halt today against UNLV. UNLV wins 31-3 and it wasn't even close. Once the Rebels scored on a fake FG, everything went downhill. Ne Mexico's offense scored 3 points with 5 1st downs, 4 turnovers, and under 150 total yards. TCU and Colorado St. on the conference schedule, then 2 easy games vs. Western Kentucky and Louisiana Tech. Sitting at 5-3, I'm hoping for and 8-4 season and even 7-5 would have exceeded my expectations.

3. IrishBearcat

IrishBearcat tFC OD Commissioner

Bye week BLAH. We get New Mexico next week in a bigtime matchup and then Wyoming for all the marbles!