week 11 summaries

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bcduggan, Oct 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

week 11 summaries

In the no surprise game:

LSU 34 Ltech 3

LSU was way too athletic. 3 TDs involved players that jumped over the defender. LTech turned the ball over a lot. That's what happens when they are missing 2 of their play makers on offense. LTech's coach was ticked with the game well in hand to watch LSU throw 3 times in a row to pad the 34-3 lead. They were inside the 10 with 3 min left when this happened.

Bad stat of the day LTech had more 1st downs than LSU something like 12-4.

Gilbert, the backup RB, did well enough as RB for LTech.

2. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

tough loss for LTU

3. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Good news LSU is non conference, bad news is the loss makes us a below top 50 team. No new injuries so I should be ready for my next conference game.

4. T2

ya the race is getting tighter. i m still with out my best back for 3 more weeks.

5. MILMONTpa

MILMONTpa MILMONTpa

Idaho @ Boise State rivalry (user game vs JFunk34) I can't report details b/c my update didn't work to the servers after the game was complete... however JFunk34 got thru so the game is logged. This was a back and forth duel in which I am pretty sure the lead changed hands with almost every score. Idaho sneaks out of Boise with a W after making a game saving pick inside the redzone with about 90 seconds to go. Final Score 24-21. Boise State had me on edge with a nice passing attack and without the picks, Idaho would have been toast. Idaho QB Nathan Enderle had a career completion % type day connecting on 17 of 20 passing. Idaho needed every inch, every turnover, every completion to sneak out of Boise with the W. solid game

6. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Nice win Milmont.

7. T2

wow.. thats awesome guys sounds like a hell of a game. did anyone happen to save highlights?

8. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

BYU sneaks buy New Mexico to reach .500. 2 games left 1 win needed to become bowl eligible.

O'Neill Chambers had a nice day at wide out.

Dennis Pitta caught another TD if he doesn't win the Mackey Award then the Award loses all credibility.
    [​IMG]

9. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Pitta> What are his stats?

10. FunkDockta27

FunkDockta27 Walk On

Tough loss to drausus and the ohio bobcats.

ohio shut down roosevelt. and i think for the first time all year we were ahead in the turnover department. YAY! lol. Only threw 2 picks! we didnt generate much on offense. all 10 Buffalo points were off turnovers.

Anyway
    Ohio 13
    Buffalo 10

Buffalo drops to 5-5 and not looking good for a bowl bid. I guess theres always next year. lol.

the real kick to the balls was 3rd an inches with :50 something to go, I manually jumped offsides....hoping to contain Ohio to a FG and have 2 hail marys possibly....so much for that plan. WOW! Worst move i think I ever manually made in a game yet lol.

GG Drausus

11. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

Ohio @ Buffalo

Ohio and Buffalo were both sitting at 5-4, but Buffalo was 1 up on Ohio in the conference win category. Both teams needed a win to become bowl eligible, and both teams Defenses showed up tonight.

1st Qtr
    Ohio Drives down the field but the Buffalo Defense hold them to 3. Buffalo also knocked out starting QB Jones for the rest of the game near the end of this drive.

2nd Qtr
    Buffalo followed up a nice punt by picking the Ball off for 6. It was J.Thomas that caught a bad Jackson pass.

Jackson was looking to re-gain his starting spot with Jones out with an injury, he led the Bobcats on a TD drive that he capped off with a QB sneak into the endzone.

Bobcats followed up the TD with a nice defensive stand towards the end of the quarter. They picked the ball off for good field position with time winding down in the half. M.Schulte put in a 47 yard FG to give the cats some distance to begin the second half.

13-7 Half

3rd Qtr
    Buffalo put in a long drive but stalled in Bobcat territory and settled for 3 on their 1st drive of the second half.

After that it was defense, defense, defense. Not another point was scored in the game, and Ohio converted some key third downs on a game changing last drive. With almost 1 min left on 3rd and 1 at the Buffalo 7, the audible for Ohio caught Buffalo off guard and they jumped offsides. With no timeouts left, Ohio knelled the ball to wind out the clock and end the game.

OHIO - 13
    Buffalo - 10

BTW - Awesome game man. Can't wait to play ya again.

12. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

It was a great game between Boise State and Idaho. Idaho made the big plays when they needed to, including that big pick in the end zone with about a minute left to seal the deal. I give all the credit to Idaho they had the play read perfectly. Look forward to next year's game.

13. T2

NV dominates FS

Nevada didnt start off very good but but answered quickly. NV soced on a 72yrd pass from their very first play. NV would add 2 more TDs by wa of luke lippincott to bring the 1st qtr scoring to 21-14 NV.

in the 2nd NV would add yet another TD on a 8yrd lippincott run. NV tried a fake fg with 2 seconds left but lippincott dropped the pass in the endzone.

NV got the ball in the 3rd and pick right back up where they had stopped prior to halftime. with 2 fast TDs to widen the gap to 35-14. FS would finally answer back with 10 unanswered to bring the score to 35-24. with no time left Chris Wellington ran back the kickoff 98 yards to give the wolf pack a 48-24 lead. NV would botch the kick.

NV would finish scoring with 3pts in the forth making the final 51-24.

NV stays alive in the race to catch LTU.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.